Anyone who isn't rock-hard like a rocker doesn't know this: you sit for hours in the saddle, you involuntarily stretch and stretch your limbs and sometimes "lengthen your legs" on the way, just to relax. In this way, the painful effects associated with a narrow knee angle can be reduced or even avoided in most cases. The extremely high-quality leg rests, which Wunderlich has ergonomically placed perfectly on the cylinders of the BMW R 18, provide the opportunity for extended relaxation.
Leg rest for the BMW R 18
The slightly cambered, i.e. curved, shape ensures comfort. They have a stable construction without appearing clumsy and have a solid 3-point attachment as well as two additional supports per cylinder. They match the valve cover and the intake manifold cover perfectly, are made of high-quality precision steel and carefully finished before being chrome-plated. They integrate unobtrusively into the design of the BMW R 18. And yet set a special accent.
- 18850-000 Wunderlich leg rest – chrome-plated
- High-quality leg rests to relax your legs
- Ergonomically placed perfectly on the cylinders of the Big Boxer
- Comfortable due to the curved shape
- Perfect for long, extended tours
- Sophisticated stable construction
- Solid 3-point attachment, two additional supports per cylinder
- Assembly takes place above the cylinders - so no engine protection bar is necessary for assembly
- Integrated design
- Easy to assemble using the associated mounting kit
- Material: Precision steel tube, precisely formed and processed to a high standard, neatly welded to the curved support plates, finished to a high standard and then chrome-plated
- Pipe diameter: 12 mm
- Width: 259 mm
- L: 195 mm
The Wonderful Benefits
- Whimsical product. Small series. Made by hand.
- Whimsical design. Ergonomic, functional and integrated.
- Made in Germany
- 60 days refund policy
- 5 years warranty
- Wunderlich offers the leg supports made in Germany for €379,00.
Of course, that was far from it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And also with the topic Motorcycle and motorcycle tuning we meet regularly. Do you want to see all posts about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.