Reading time <1 minute
News from the vehicle manufacturer Toyota, more precisely from the in-house tuning company TRD (Toyota Racing Development). The latest model that TRD presents to us is the already well-known Toyota GT86 as a so-called "Blackline" version which, on request, comes with a complete body kit and chic black aluminum rims. Of course we have tried to find out more details about the Toyota GT86 Blackline and have found what we are looking for. We have listed a few technical data for you in a small summary below.
These are the details we know:
- Special edition Blackline limited to 450 pieces
- 250 copies with manual six-speed gearbox (200 with automatic)
- 2,0-liter boxer engine with 197PS and 205 Nm
- TRD front spoiler, side skirts, rear apron with diffuser and rear spoiler
- "White Liquid" exterior finish
- black racing stripes
- two-tone leather interior (black and red)
- 37.990 Australian Dollar (6 Gear) 40.490 Australian Dollar (Automatic)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.