Reading time <1 minute
News on the Facebook timeline around the ADV.1 Wheels team. The following Photos we discovered on the social media channel of the tuner and need it she just show you guys. You can see a tuned Mercedes C-Class Coupe. According to the link, the car was set up by Prodrive from Thailand, but we don't know for sure. The company has not really posted many details so far, so we have to “guess” something about the changes to the car. What we have been able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box".
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
(Photos: ADV.1 Wheels)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (coil springs, sport springs or coilover suspension !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase (information is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- complete us unfortunately unknown body kit
- matt black foil
- red calipers
- ADV.1 Wheels alloy wheels type ADV05 M.V1 CS in matt black and in 20 × 9 and 20 × 10.5 inches
We have written to the tuner and asked if he can send us more details about the conversion.
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.