Reading time 2 Minutes
We recently received a picture that was published on the Wald Internationale website and shows the current Lexus LX facelift with body kit from Wald Internationale. You can already see a front spoiler, air outlets in the bonnet, new side skirts, modified rear apron, rear spoiler and a large set of two-tone aluminum rims (estimated at 22 inches)! We wait patiently until we learn more. What we were able to find out and have recognized in the photos is listed below for you in a small summary.
Ps. If you have more tuned vehicles like this one Mercedes AMG GT Black bison or even the Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Bison of Wald International wants to see just click on the photo reference below on the tuner name!
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the details of the Lexus LX facelift:
- Body kit from Wald Internationale (front spoiler, air outlets in the bonnet, side skirts, modified rear apron, rear spoiler)
- Set of two-tone alloy wheels (estimated 22 inches)
- subtle lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.