We have just discovered a chic, tuned Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (ZR-1) on the Tikt Performance team. In addition to various other changes, the main focus of the tuner is certainly on the new built-in black TIKT RR-1 alloy wheelset which is an absolute asset to the car compared to the series. Many more details were not actually posted, but pictures are known to say more than a thousand words. Nevertheless, we of course took a closer look at the car and made comparisons with the production version and discovered one or the other change. What we have learned directly from the tuner and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see more converted vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
(Photo / s: Tikt Performance)
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- TIKT RR-1 alloy wheelset (black, estimated 20 inches)
- Slicks tires
- unknown Bodykit (carbon front splitter, Sidewings, side skirts, rear air intakes, air outlets on the hood)
That's us unknown More deets:
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
If you also have interest in this, or have a different set of wheels then just look if our advertising inserts something for you is there, almost every day we present you special offers in the field of wheel / tire combinations for almost all vehicle models.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.