The traditional tuner Techart Already makes countless generations of 911 a bit besser. And every time you ask yourself whether you can - in our opinion - actually the best sports car in the world "better" can make!? And we mean YES! Techart has always shown that it works and why should that change with the brand new 992? And so it is not surprising that Techart also buttons on the latest generation. The team from the Swabian Leonberg donated more power to the 911, there is an aerodynamic package and, on request, new wool in the interior. But first we come to increase performance. The 992 Carrera S already delivers considerable 450 horsepower and 530 Nm of torque, but that was not enough for Techart. Using in-house chip tuning, the tuner pushes the three-liter twin-turbo on stately 510 horsepower and torque increases by 80 NM to 610 Nm.
Porsche 911 (992) from Tuner Techart
The performance increase is only available in Sport and Sport Plus mode. The factory-installed wet-mode is even maintained, so that in wet conditions, the power can still be reduced. The crowning achievement of the increase in performance is the new sports exhaust system with exhaust flaps. The soundscape is also regulated here depending on the driving mode which means that you can easily choose how loud the penalty should be. Visually, the system is either with tailpipes of the series sports exhaust system, but soon there will be independent tailpipes and even more options on the subject. And also an extensive body kit is at the start. The most striking feature here is in any case the rather large rear wing, which stands on two feet of transparent polycarbonate Macrolon.
2 different rear spoilers are available
They create an effect that seems to float the wing at first sight. The component comes in combination with a brand new boot lid including charge air openings, so that the old tailgate remains in OEM condition. And to whom the big grand piano is too big for, Techart also has a much more discreet alternative. Namely, an additional profile with spoiler lip that you installed on the adaptive production spoiler. Next to the body kit is a five-piece front spoiler, discreet approaches for the side skirts with winglets, a roof spoiler and an aggressive rear diffuser. He shows himself with small aerowings right and left, which enclose the tailpipes of the exhaust system. And also on the chassis Techart has gotten worked.
new forged wheels and lowering
For the 30, there is a sports suspension with a 20 mm lowering and, as a visual highlight, the new “Daytona” forged wheel in 21 and 996 inches. Techart developed the aluminum wheel as a homage to the popular Daytona rim that was used on the XNUMX model generation. Finally, we would like to come to the changes in the interior. For example, Techart has a mix of leather and virgin wool ready like we already have in Techart GTstreet RS or in the new one Cayenne have seen. This is joined by the well-known Techart sports steering wheel, there are optional illuminated carbon door sills and a high-quality aluminum pedals is available. If we get more information about the new 911 in the near future, there will of course be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the details of the new Porsche 911 models (992):
- TECHART aerodynamics package
- extensive use of serial attachment points
- Front spoiler I (consists of five parts) with splitter element &
side decorative trim (also for vehicles with Porsche SportDesign front fairing)
- two-part TECHART Airframes for the air inlets
- Side air outlets in front of the wheel arches on both sides
- Multi-part side skirts and fin
- Diffuser with five diffuser fins
- Aerowings above the diffuser
- roof spoiler
- TECHART rear spoiler II (crystal-clear wing supports made of Makrolon®, new trunk lid with brake light and integrated charge air openings)
- TECHART rear spoiler I (additional profile with aerodynamic spoiler lip)
- TECHART performance increase
- TECHTRONIC Powerkit
- Additional 44 kW (60 PS) to 375 kW (510 PS) and the maximum torque increases by 80 NM to 610 NM
- is available in Sport mode and Sport Plus mode
- Activation by pressing a button or turning the driving mode switch on the steering wheel
- TECHART sports exhaust system (dynamically controlled exhaust flaps, sound pattern depending on the driving mode, can be combined with the tailpipes of the Porsche sports exhaust system, optionally in planning "sports tailpipes" and other options)
- TECHART forged wheel "Daytona II"
- Forging technology
- 20-inch (front axle) and 21-inch (rear axle)
- Can be ordered in one or two colors in individually selectable paintwork
- without additional wheel spacers
- TECHART sports suspension with lowering by 30 mm
- TECHART interior
- leather and new wool
- Full leather upholstery on request
- Illuminated door sill strips made of carbon fiber
- aluminum pedals
- Sports steering wheel
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Techart we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Porsche 911 (992) from Tuner Techart with Bodykit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.