After the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo as TechArt GrandGT from February this year, the traditional tuner is now igniting the next level. TechArt has pre-buttoned the Porsche E-Hybrid models and as a figurehead there is a completely refined TECHART GrandGT based on the Porsche Panamera. This means that instead of the standard 680 PS, massive 770 PS rage in the noble Porsche flagship. In terms of torque, the system performance has increased from 850 NM to a massive 980 NM. Enough power to accelerate to 3,2 km / h in just 100 seconds and only reach the top speed at 316 km / h. And the soundscape is also guaranteed with the ecological idea. The electric drive and combustion engine are coupled to a flap-controlled sports exhaust system and ensure a species-appropriate V8 sound.
770 PS Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Optically, the system shows up with 4 titanium tailpipes with carbon fiber sheathing and fits snugly in the diffuser. And of course, the hybrid gets the full portion of optics. There is a widened front section including bonnet made of carbon, clearly widened Radäuser and matching side skirts. And the tail changes significantly. Here there is an independent fairing with TECHART-typical air outlets as well as the just mentioned rear diffuser which visually hovers with its four large fins. And also the wheelset built here comes from the house Techart. Specifically, it is 22-inch Formula V rims in bright green multi-spoke design which can of course also be ordered much more discreetly on request.
the interior is sporty
In general, the complete TECHART GrandGT program is available for the hybrid, which means that the interior can also be completely overhauled. The TECHART interior manufactory changes the interior to the smallest detail on request and, for example, fits seats that are embroidered to match the exterior design. There is an ergonomically shaped TECHART sports steering wheel, a driving mode switch and the 12 watch mark in Acid Green as well as many filigree details such as the individual segments of the sports steering wheel with leather, Alcantara or carbon. It continues with illuminated door sills with TECHART lettering or anodized aluminum pedals.
0 at 100 km / h in 3.2 sec. Topspeed 316km / h
The absolute highlight, however, is definitely the increase in performance of the gasoline engine to 640 PS or the already mentioned 770 PS for the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid. By the way, this copy with the shrill foiling and the green rims can be seen at the Essen Motor Show 2018, which starts next weekend. If we receive information on further changes in a timely manner, there will of course be an update for this report, as always. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the changes to the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo E-Hybrid:
- TECHART GrandGT program
- Front apron with integrated splitter & larger air intakes + GT3-style grille
- floating airframes
- central air outlet
- side skirts
- adapted extensions on the front and rear axles (wheel arch extensions - front by 50 mm & rear by 80 mm wider)
- repositioned reflectors
- new air outlets
- hovering rear diffuser with four fins
- 22-inch Techart Formula V rims in bright neon green
- Tire dimensions front 285 / 30 ZR 22 and rear 335 / 25 ZR 22 (not confirmed)
- Customizable caliper color
- TECHART interior
- Leather and Alcantara
- painted or carbon-finished surfaces
- TECHART Type-7 sports steering wheel (smaller diameter (360 mm), 12 o'clock mark, covered back of the shift paddles, individual segments with leather, Alcantara® or carbon individually adjustable)
- illuminated, individual door sills
- Anodized aluminum pedals
- subtle lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- Performance increase from 680 PS & 850 NM to 770 PS & 980 NM
- Sport exhaust system (with titanium double tailpipes)
- 0 to 100 km / h in 3,2 seconds (3.8's series)
- Maximum 316 km/h
- Presentation vehicle with striking full-foil
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Techart we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
770 PS Sport Turismo top model by TechArt
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.