The team around the tuner Techart has just published a new project. A Porsche Boxster of the third generation 2012, built since 981, came into consideration as the basis. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Porsche Boxster is now much more exciting and individual than the production version. By the way, the complete kit is also available for the Porsche Cayman, we hope that we will soon get new pictures for this too. If you are also the proud owner of a Porsche Boxster, Techart should be an interesting starting point when it comes to setting the car apart from the crowd. As for the changes made to the Porsche Boxster, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Formula IV alloy wheels (available in 21 and 22 inches)
- Front spoiler
- lateral air intakes
- new mirror caps
- new roll bar attachment
- rear wing
- Stainless-steel sport exhaust system
- Interior upgrades (sports instruments, Techart steering wheel, new moldings and dashboard accents, door sills with Techar logo)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.