News from the team around ARES Performance who have been flooding us in recent days with new tuned vehicles. Within a short time we already have the tuner from the Mercedes S-Class, one Range Rover, one Rolls-Royce Wraith, The Mercedes-Benz G63, The Lamborghini Huracan as well as 2 exciting studies in the form of the Bentley SUV Concept and the Rolls-Royce Cullinan seen. The latest creation that we now encounter from the hallowed halls of ARES Performance is a modified Bentley Continental GT Coupe. We know a few details about tuning the Bentley Continental GT Coupe (GT W12). What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Ares Performance)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Body kit (new front and rear bumpers, side skirts, new grille)
- 22-inch alloy wheels
- new interior with new leather, fabrics, wood and carbon
- Performance increase (ECU upgrade - chip tuning to 705 PS)
- Maximum 340 km/h
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.