News from the Ares Performance team. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Ares Performance is the new Lamborghini Huracan. At the moment it almost seems that the guys from Ares Performance run 24h shifts. Almost every day we get tuned vehicles from the tuner from Italy, recently the Mercedes-Benz AMG G63, the Rolls-Royce Wraith as well as an SUV in the form of the Range Rover. By the way, the owner of Ares Performance is none other than Dany Bahar, who was also the big boss of Lotus. We know a few details about tuning the Lamborghini Huracan. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Ares Performance)
These are the details we know:
- Body kit (new front bumper with larger air intakes and carbon wings)
- 21-inch aluminum wheels in black (5 spokes)
- Nubuck and nappa leather dashboard
- Sport steering wheel
- racing seats
- Aluminum shift paddles
- Carbon inserts in the entire interior
- by means of an electronic control unit, the 5,2-liter V10 engine now delivers 610 hp instead of 650 hp
- Titan sports exhaust system on request
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.