From the Kahn design Subsidiary "Chelsea Truck Company" this huge Forrest green matt painted Jeep Wrangler comes on the road as Black Hawk Expedition Edition. True to the motto “the street is my catwalk”, this copy wants to draw attention to itself. The Wrangler received a new chassis that, in combination with lift springs and a new wheel set, allows significantly more ground clearance compared to the series. The rims are in-house Mondial Retro Alus in satin black with a 9 x 20 inch format and huge 275x55x20 Cooper Tires STT PRO off-road slippers that ensure tireless propulsion away from paved slopes. And clearly a lot has changed on the body of the Wrangler.
Black Hawk Expedition Edition Wrangler
In front there was a new front apron with Tron Ring LED lights and the eye-catching Black Hawk grille with four thick struts and mesh grille comes from the tuner from England. In addition, the tuner built fender flares with air openings all around, a so-called Iron-Man bonnet with air openings and quick-release fasteners and also the huge LED light bar above the windshield and the LED cube lights on the right and left are new. It continues with small carbon applications, new running boards, mud flaps made of hard plastic, a black spare wheel cover, a quadruple crosshair exhaust system with 100mm tailpipes and completely darkened windows at the rear. And anyone who knows Kahn Design as a tuner knows that the interior will not remain untouched either.
classy interior with GTB seats in front and behind
In this vehicle there was a beautiful cream-colored leather interior and this perforated GTB sports seats front and rear, a leather-covered center console and the door panels are now upholstered in fine leather. Again, there are many small details such as the Chelsea initials in the seats, the high-quality door sills made of stainless steel, the milled aluminum pedals and the Chelsea Truck Co. nameplate, which indicates the exclusivity of this specimen. The vehicle from our video below is almost identical except for a dark leather interior. If we receive timely information on further changes not previously mentioned in this Jeep Wrangler, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
Here are the details for the Black Hawk Expedition Edition Jeep Wrangler:
- built by Kahn's design subsidiary Chelsea Truck Company (CTC)
- Base Jeep Wrangler 5 door
- Name: Black Hawk Expedition Edition Jeep Wrangler
- Kahn Design widebody kit (new wider fender covers all around, metal bumpers front and rear, Tron ring daytime running lights in the front apron, new Iron Man bonnet with quick release buckles and air vents, black
Spare wheel cover)
- LED headlamp with central DRLs
- Mudflaps made of hard plastic all around
- Satin Black Lacquered Mondial Retro Alloy Wheels with 3D-
Structure (9 × 20 inches)
- Cooper Tires STT PRO (format 275 x 55 x 20)
- darkened windows behind
- painted calipers
- 4-fold Black Hawk grille with mesh grid
- LED cube lights on the A-pillar right and left
- Paint in Forrest Green
- 100 mm Sport Exhaust System with Crosshair Optics (4-fold)
- Tank cap in satin black
- New beige leather interior (front and rear GTB seats, quilted and perforated leather, quilted and perforated leather door armrests, quilted and perforated leather center console, stainless steel door sills, hardened rubber floor mats, milled aluminum pedals, Chelsea Truck Co. type plate
- Kahn tailgate logo
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from tuner Kahn Design and its subsidiary Chelsea Truck Company, we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Black Hawk Expedition Edition Jeep Wrangler
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.