Reading time 4 Minutes
The Chelsea Truck Company (Subsidiary of Kahn Design) has modified a Jeep Wrangler Black Hawk-Edition again. This time the whole thing is called "Jeep Wrangler Military Edition" and convinces with a paint job in billet silver and matt black. The rest of the changes are based on CJ300 Black Hawk Edition and is therefore not really new. There are changed aprons at the front and rear, a new radiator grille with LED main headlights, a hood with air vents and of course the screwed-on fender flares all around. The new body parts make for a mighty appearance and are underlined by a set of Jeep 1941 DC alloy wheels in 17 inches (7,5 × 17) with coarse-tread Cooper Discoverer All-Terrain tires in the format 285/70/17.
Military Edition Jeep Wrangler Black Hawk
And also the sports exhaust system with 100 mm tailpipes in cross-hair optics comes from the English tuner. And even the interior has been planned. There is an extensive leather interior in black in combination with new sports seats in front. The quilted leather is perforated and particularly luxurious and skillfully contrasts with bright contrasting stitching. And the dashboard, the door panels or the center console are now completely leathered. Small details such as the aluminum pedals or the handmade floor mats complete the modified cabin. If we receive timely information on further changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is just ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
These are the changes we know:
- built by Kahn's design subsidiary Chelsea Truck Company (CTC)
- Base Jeep Wrangler 5 door
- Name: Jeep Wrangler Military Edition
- Kahn Design Widebody - Kit (new wider fender covers all around, metal front and rear bumpers, front daytime running lights, new bonnet with quick release buckles)
- LED headlamp with central DRLs
- Dirt catcher all around
- Satin Black Painted 17 Inch Jeep 1941 Alloy Wheels (7,5 x 17)
- All-terrain Cooper Discoverer tires in 285 / 70 / 17 format
- darkened windows behind
- painted calipers
- Chelsea Truck Company grille
- 100 mm sports exhaust system with crosshair optics
- Interior with new leather in black (sports seats with contrast stitching at the front, rear seats, center console, armrests in quilted and perforated leather)
- Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover
- Kahn tailgate logo
- Stainless steel door sill guards
- new doormats
- Aluminum Pedals
- Painted in Billet Silver and Satin Black
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Kahn Design (Chelsea Truck Company)? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right one.
Military Edition Jeep Wrangler by Chelsea Truck Company
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.