Reading time 3 Minutes
No comments were yesterday on the website of the tuner RACE! SOUTH AFRICA released some pictures of a white BMW M4 F82 Coupe which at least we want to comment on. A matt black painted HRE Performance Wheels P101 wheel set in 21 inch was installed thanks to a lowering with KW parts (Suspension, sport springs or coil springs) sits perfectly in the wheel arch. A highlight is definitely the high-quality carbon body kit that really comes into its own, especially in connection with the white paintwork. The front splitter, the air inlets in the bumper on the right and left, the flaps on the side of the bumper, the approaches for the side skirts, the spoiler lip on the boot lid and the aggressive rear diffuser have a carbon fiber surface.
⚠ Body kit made of carbon fiber ⚠
In addition, here even the frame of the M Performance kidneys with Sichtcarbon provided what is definitely a good idea and a nice alternative to the otherwise often in black kidneys. The view of the tailpipes of the sports exhaust system reveals that here is a system built by Armytrix and is certainly not a performance increase of the 3,0 l six-cylinder not failed. The M4 is rounded off by an iND distribution M4 emblem in black that matches the color combination of the M4. Of course, if we get more information about the changes, there is an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
HRE P101 - 21 "Forged Monoblok on BMW M4. RACE! Official South African importer and national distributor of HRE Wheels, world leader in high end wheels. R! ®
Posted by RACE! SOUTH AFRICA on Wednesday, 5. July 2017
(Photos: RACE! South Africa)
The details of the changes to the BMW M4 F82 Coupe:
- HRE Performance Wheels P101 wheelset (21 inch, matte black)
- Carbon body kit (front splitter, air inlets in the bumper right & left, flaps on the bumper, approaches for the side skirts, spoiler lip on the boot lid, rear diffuser, M Performance kidneys)
- iND Distribution M4 emblem in black
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Armytrix sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from RACE! South Africa we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.