As is well known, the Hartmann Tuning team and its company Vansports have specialized in tuning "commercial vehicles". And it should be clear that you don't stop at the current Mercedes Sprinter. The latest trick is a sprinter that has been converted into a sporty camper and is intended to enable luxury holidays for the family. The basic vehicle for the camping conversion is a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 316 CDI with automatic and a full 3.665 mm wheelbase, which comes with a high roof and two air conditioning units ex works. First the Stuttgart outside was chosen. Here the aerodynamic kit SP6 was installed, which consists of a new front apron, sill panels and a new rear apron. And new alloy rims are also part of it, so filigree 20-inch DOTZ tuning wheels with a special metallic paint in matt anthracite gray now adorn the wheel arches!
The new Alu's are available in the dimensions 18 to 20 inches. The side walls at the back are also provided with a subtle stripe decor that indicates the changes. But the highlight is inside. The walls and the roof were extensively deadened and completely clad in order to contain the background noise and of course to enable a more stable climate. There is also an aluminum system floor that accommodates the individual seats and the camper furniture and ensures a secure hold. Incidentally, the furniture sits on a rail system. It continues with three sliding individual seats, with a rotating console for the front passenger seat. All seating was covered with high-quality black leather and a contrasting seam with a waffle pattern. And everything else than usual in a Mercedes Sprinter, even the dashboard and door panels have leather or Alcantara surfaces. The trim parts of the dashboard, on the other hand, were equipped with a shiny black carbon design.
For a living room flair and the already mentioned noise insulation, the roof lining including the A and B-pillars is covered with black microfibre. In addition, there was a carpet lining with black Porsche fabric for the side walls as well as the driver and passenger areas. The aluminum stripes door sills are an eye-catcher, with their brushed stainless steel look on all doors and harmonizing with the milled pedal pads. The leather sports steering wheel with a flat in the lower area also fits perfectly into the ambience. For real camping it is even possible that the built-in furniture set can be completely removed. The set includes side cabinets including a sink that is connected to 12 liters of fresh and waste water, there is a two-burner alcohol stove for preparing meals, everything is stowed in a compressor cooler with 18 liters of storage space, eating is done on a folding table, and This also includes side wall cupboards on the left and right at the back and two comfortable folding beds lengthways.
Watching TV is also not a problem because a 230 V external connection is also available. This is fed by an additional on-board battery, which is also responsible for the 12 V interior distribution and the stylish LED living area lighting. If we get even more information about the modifications, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Hartmann Tuning)
These are the changes to the Mercedes Sprinter:
- Aerodynamic kit SP6 (front bumper, sill panels, rear bumper)
- 20 Zoll DOTZ Tuning Wheels with special metallic paint in matt anthracite gray
- Rear side walls with striped decor
- Walls and roof roaring and completely disguised
- Aluminum system ground
- individual seats
- Camper furniture
- rail system
- three sliding individual seats
- Passenger seat with swivel console
- all seating with high quality black leather and contrast stitching with waffle pattern
- Dashboard and door panels with leather or Alcantara
- Trim parts of the dashboard with glossy black carbon design
- Headliner including the A and B pillars with black microfibre
- Side walls + driver and passenger area with carpet lining made of black Porsche fabric
- Alu-Stripes door sills (brushed stainless steel look)
- pedal pads
- leather sport steering wheel with flattening
- Removable furniture set
- Sink unit with side cabinets, 12 liter fresh and waste water, two-burner alcohol stove, compressor cooler with 18 liters of storage space, folding table, side cupboards left and right, two folding beds in longitudinal direction
- 230 V external connection
- additional onboard battery
- LED home lighting
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Hartmann tuning we have a few other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Camping perfect for 2 people
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.