And once again it's the tuner LUMMA design who is the first to present a complete tuning program for a brand new vehicle! This time it is the brand new Mercedes G-Class of type W463 (G-Class IV W463A / W464) which just celebrated its world premiere as G 500 at the Detroit Motor Show. And in just a few days, the top model AMG G63 with 585 hp and 850 Nm of torque will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show, for the LUMMA already a first preview of an extensive body kit. "Iconic, robust and almost indestructible" - that is the motto of Mercedes and nothing will change after the tuning. Based on the G63 AMG, the German tuner presents the LUMMA CLR G770, which will cause a stir as a widebody version. The body kit comes with a lot of real carbon and alloy wheels in 23 or even 24 inches and will of course also optionally bring an individual interior, a sports exhaust system with valve control or a lowering and more power.
⚠ Lumma CLR G770 12/2018 ➡ click
The wide-bodykit includes a huge full carbon hood with power dome and of course massive fender flares all around. The widenings ensure that the G-Class at the front axle grows by 40 mm per side and the rear axle even goes up by a massive 80 mm per side. This means that without the outside mirror of the G63 the 2 meter mark will break through which of course is an announcement. Next belongs to the body kit a new front spoiler bumper with double daytime running lights and a carbon middle section and side skirts panels may not be missing. As a highlight, the side skirts are provided with the obligatory exhaust system and this integrated LUMMA in the form of huge square exhaust tailpipes which can be provided of course in combination with a complete system.
But even small details are part of the body kit and so get the G-Class on request carbon parts in the form of mirror caps, side moldings or door handles. And there's a lot going on at the rear, too. Here, LUMMA Design has provided the rear apron bumper with a carbon-fiber center section and given the spare wheel a carbon cover. The rear view is rounded off with a roof spoiler with additional brake light and a Roofbar with optional daytime running lights in carbon look. And as already mentioned, new aluminum wheels are part of the product range, so LUMMA is offering its newly developed LUMMA CLR Racing 463 alloy wheel for the W 2018 (2). Due to the vehicle's high dead weight and terrain characteristics, a special heavy-duty version has been put into production, which will be installed on the G as a CLR Racing 2 in finish anthracite with central locking optics.
The dimensions are huge 11 x 23 inches with 305 / 35 / 23 tires. If that's not enough, you can also use the LUMMA CLR 24 RS, which comes in 24 inch format as the name suggests (10,5 x 24 inches with 295 / 30 / 24 and 13 x 24 inches with 355 / 25 / 24). And as usual with LUMMA, there are also plenty of changes for the interior and so the tuner built on request complete interior with materials as desired, a high quality aluminum pedal set with non-slip rubber knobs and practical foot and boot mats the the LUMMA logo and Wear a real leather edging.
Lowering sets, the aforementioned sports exhaust system with flap control or an increase in performance are also already in preparation and will round off the extensive tuning program. If we get more details or the first real pictures of a CLR G770, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Lumma Design)
These are the changes to the Mercedes G-Class:
- Name: LUMMA CLR G770
- Full body bonnet CLR G770 (full carbon bonnet including vents, full carbon fender flares + 80 millimeter rear and 40 millimeter front / per side, front spoiler bumper with dual daytime running lights and carbon center section, side skirts with square tailpipes, mirror caps, side moldings, door handles, rear apron bumper with center section in Carbon version, carbon cover for the spare wheel compartment, roof spoiler with additional brake light, Roofbar with additional daytime running lights)
- Light alloy wheel LUMMA CLR Racing 2 heavy-duty version (finish anthracite with central locking optics, dimensions 11 x 23 inches with 305/35/23 tires) or LUMMA CLR 24 RS (dimensions 10,5 x 24 inches with 295/30/24 front tires and 13 x 24 inches with rear tires 355/25/24)
- individual interior options (complete interior, aluminum pedal set with non-slip rubber knobs, foot and boot mats with LUMMA logo and real leather edging)
- Lowering rates
- Sport exhaust system with flap control
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from LUMMA Design we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
LUMMA CLR G770 Mercedes W463 (2018)
News from 11.12.2018
Currently we receive new pictures and information about the LUMMA CLR G770 Bodykit for the Mercedes G-Class of the type W463 (from 2018). Although it is still about virtual Pictures, the body kit can currently be ordered via the website of the tuner and should therefore be finalized. It is available as so-called CLR Racing and as a CLR Racing2, The only difference here is the wheelset. The CLR Racing Kit comes with the LUMMA exclusive CLR Racing black smoke.
It is installed at the front and rear in the 10 × 22 inch format with tires in the dimensions 295 / 40-22 and including a performance spacer set. The CLR Racing2, on the other hand, includes the LUMMA exclusive wheel set CLR Racing 2 in black matt. It is one size larger and fills the front and rear wheel arches in 11 × 23 inches with tires in the format 305 / 35-23. The rest of the body kit is almost identical to what was shown in the pictures from the beginning of the year. The only thing that is significantly different is the attachment for the bonnet and, the LED roof bar now apparently has 4 additional lights.
all further details about the body kit:
- LUMMA body kit CLR G770
- Material: PU RIM
- Front spoiler bumper with 4-way daytime running lights
- 3-part decorative grille set
- Wheel arch extensions front and rear
- Side skirts
- Rear apron bumper with diffuser
- Sport exhaust tips angular 3x left 3x right
- Type lettering CLR G770
- LUMMA coat of arms logo for the front and tailgate
- Assembly material, installation instructions
- Roof spoiler CLR G770 (paintable version)
- Doormat set 4-parts (black with LUMMA-crest logo, real leather edging)
- Trunk mat black (LUMMA-crest logo, real leather edging)
- Alupedalset gas, brake pedal, footrest
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.