The 2020 Mopar Dodge / SRT Challenger Drag Pak for the ultimate fight on the quarter mile has been presented to the current SEMA show. And in the form of a Dodge Challengers that is intended only for the racetrack and two days ago with a small Teaser video was announced. And it is already the fourth generation of the modern drag race racing car directly from Dodge. And now key challenger details are known, officially certified for the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and the National Muscle Car Association (NMCA). The vehicle is limited to just 50 pieces and the Challenger comes with an 354 cubic inch (5,8 liter) supercharged V8 which has been coupled to a special T400 three-speed gearbox with Kwik shift shifter.
programmable Racepak Smartwire technology
Using Racepak Smartwire technology, the required upgrade can be programmed specifically for each race, and from a technical point of view, for example, a revised engine mount allows a lowered center of gravity and a light drive shaft transmits power to the massive rear wheels on the innovative Strange rear axle. From the house to Mopar comes, inter alia, the welded Roll cage which is mandatory for the above-mentioned certification. And also on the chassis a lot has happened. For example, there are fully adjustable Bilstein components and at the rear even a real wheelie bar and a holder for a brake parachute. There are similar lightweight complete wheels for the front axle as well as on the 852 PS Demon and a distinctive “dragpak” foil in blue and red based on the muscle car era of the 1970s. The rest of the body, on the other hand, is painted white. Have fun watching the pictures videos!
2020 Mopar Dodge / SRT Challenger Drag Pak:
- Cooperation of Mopar and Dodge // SRT
- fourth generation of the modern drag race racing car
- turnkey package
- NHRA and NMCA certified
- welded-in SFI-specified roll cage (for ETs with only 7,50 seconds)
- charged 354 cubic inch HEMI® V8 engine
- Limited production of 50 pieces
- only approved for racetracks
- a variety of parts can be ordered separately for existing Dodge Challenger drag cars
- Design elements of the muscle car era of the 1970 years
- new rear suspension from Strange, adjustable coilover suspension, four-link suspension with wishbone and stabilizer, integrated wheelie bar and brake parachute mount, new engine crossmember, double adjustable Bilstein struts, T400 three-speed gearbox with Kwik shift lever, light drive shaft, front and rear race brakes, Racetech seats, fully programmable Racepak Smartwire power distribution center, Drag Pak wheel and tire pack, Drag Pak hood with Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat design
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Mopar? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
2020 Mopar Dodge SRT Challenger Drag Pak
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.