News from the team around the German tuner Manhart Performance. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Manhart Performance is a modified BMW i8 which, however, was photographed rather involuntarily. After we had a rather small project in the form of the BMW 220i F22 or also on BMW 335xi Zeit Manhart have now presented a completely new product. We already know a few details about tuning the BMW i8. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Wouter automotive photography)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- special paint (or foil) in orange and black
- Standard blue accents on the aprons, the radiator grille, etc. have been removed
- shiny black kidneys
- tinted headlights
- Manhart 6 alloy wheels in black
- BMW Emblem Black
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.