Do you know that Toyota Land Cruiser Prado? The Prado is almost the economy version of the normal Land Cruiser based on the J150 platform. Everything is a bit shorter in this example but basically technically similar to the big brother. The Prado can also be described as LC70, LC90, LC120, and LC150 which is a sort of staggering from small to large. That to ... And already in the year 2015 we have from the Japanese tuner Forest International an extensive widebody kit on the big Land Cruiser presented that is now also suitable for the small variant. Apart from a few details, the body kit is almost identical to the vehicle from 2015. But the Prado presentation vehicle has also been fitted with a new detail. And missed Wald the Prado a side pipe as we from the Mercedes G-Class know.
Currently, the system is only suitable for the 2,7 l gasoline engine but may soon follow for the rest of the engine range also a variant. The sidepipe shows its stainless steel tailpipes (also available in black or blue burned) in the rear area of the side skirts on the passenger side and, in addition to a successful look, of course also has a significantly improved soundscape. Should we receive information as soon as the system is available for other engines, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if yours is just ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Forest International)
Here are the details of the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado:
- Sport Line Bodykit for Toyota Land Cruiser Facelift & Prado
- optional: additional LEDs and fog lights
- Wald International widebody kit (roof and tailgate spoiler, front bumper with extension (front spoiler), fender widening all around with running boards, diffuser with LED fog lamp in the Formula 1 style)
- large silver / black forest International Alloy Wheels in an estimated 22 inches
- unknown subtle lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- Deflectors on all 4 doors
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the Japanese tuner Wald International? Then the following extract is just the right one.
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado by Wald International
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.