Recently updated on July 4, 2023 at 03:15 am
There are few names in the motorcycle world that inspire such awe as this Suzuki hayabusa. Since its first presentation in Germany in 1999, the Hayabusa has quickly established itself as the world's fastest production motorcycle, with a breathtaking top speed of over 312 km/h. This record brought her instant fame and established the Hayabusa as Suzuki's flagship two-wheeler. Now, 25 years later, Suzuki is celebrating that impressive legacy by unveiling a special anniversary edition – a tribute to a legend that retains its hallmarks of sophistication and speed. Despite its long and successful history, Suzuki largely has the Hayabusa technically unchanged calmly. Why change something that is already near perfect?
Suzuki Hayabusa 25th Anniversary
The impressive one is still hidden under the massive body 1.340cc in-line four-cylinder with water cooling. The bike is held together by a double cradle aluminum frame and swingarm, while Brembo brakes provide the stopping power you need. However, what makes the anniversary model unique are the visual adjustments. Suzuki Hayabusa 25th Anniversary is made in a striking color scheme Red and black kept that through golden accents on inner brake disc and the chain tensioner is added. Specific decals decorate the sides and the tank, and a 25 year logo decorates the rear silencer. In keeping with tradition, the Hayabusa comes standard with a single seat trim delivered, an exception only applies to the Japanese market.
Availability and price
The limited 25-year edition will from July be available, just like the regular Hayabusa, which is currently sold in 48 countries. The price for the anniversary model has not yet been announced. The Hayabusa has captured the hearts of motorcycle enthusiasts around the world over the past 25 years and with the launch of the anniversary model, Suzuki is celebrating the legacy of the impressive motorcycle and offering fans the chance to own a piece of motorcycle history. It only remains to say: Here's to the next 25 years, Hayabusa! If we get more information, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed about this if you simply use our Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Specifications and changes:
- The basis is the latest Hayabusa generation
- Engine: 1.340 cc in-line four-cylinder
- Power: 190 hp and 150 Newton meters
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (SIRS): supports the driver in maximizing propulsion in every driving situation
- Additional technologies: launch control, traction control and cornering ABS for maximum safety
- Ram-Air-System SRAD: offers additional power in the high-speed range
- Bi-directional Quick-Shift system: enables quick, smooth shifts without using the clutch
- Brake system: Brembo Stylema high-end components for powerful and safe deceleration
- Chassis: USD fork from KYB with DLC-coated 43 inner tubes and central spring strut with extensive adjustment options
Design and special features of the 25th Anniversary Edition:
- 25th Anniversary badges on tank and mufflers
- Hayabusa Kanji logo on the chain guard
- Gold anodized inner rings of the brake disc and chain tensioner
- Stock pillion seat cover in vehicle color
- Limited to 50 pieces in Germany
- Color combination: Glass Blaze Orange / Glass Sparkle Black
- Price: €19.000 (recommended retail price)
Of course, that was far from it. Our tuning magazine has countless other tuning reports in stock. And also with the topic Motorcycle and motorcycle tuning we meet regularly. Do you want to see all posts about motorcycles and motorcycle tuning? Just click HERE and look around. Or is a small extract enough? Then take a look at the following Mopped posts.