Wunderlich's basic stylistic repertoire includes the always high-quality, integrated and slim rear end. For a large number of BMW motorcycles, the company specializing in BMW offers puristic rear-end concepts that are more minimalist and significantly sportier than the standard rear-end models and at the same time save weight. Now the Ringen-based company presented their SPORT rear conversion, which they tailored to the frame of the BMW F 900 R and XR. The good thing is that it does not require an ABE!
Rear conversion for BMW F 900 R and XR!
The conversion kit makes the optically dominant - many even call it bulky - long wheel covers superfluous and replaces the rear light with a reduced, harmoniously integrated variant. The precisely fitting, shell-shaped rear fairing of the kit closes the opening on the underside that is created when the original wheel cover and the original rear light are removed. It is also the basis for the small taillight and the sporty license plate holder, reduced to the bare essentials, with an arm made of milled aluminum. The license plate holder itself is made of stainless steel. The angle of inclination of the license plate is individually adjustable and the mounts for the original indicators are prepared so that they can easily be used again.
The adapter cables for the uncomplicated, convenient electrical connection of the indicators and the supplied LED license plate light (with E-mark) are prepared. They can be hidden in the cable ducts provided. In this way they remain invisible and underline the typical, minimalist, clean look of the Wunderlich rear. Of course, the required (removable) reflector is part of the complete scope of delivery. With the well-thought-out construction, the Wunderlich technicians made sure that the original BMW pannier rack can continue to be used without restriction even with a converted rear.
changes the appearance of the BMW F 900 R and XR
This easy-to-perform conversion changes the appearance of the BMW F 900 R and XR in a striking way. So nothing stands in the way of the sporty, puristic appearance. The conversion kit is completely “Made in Germany”, its price is € 289,00 and Wunderlich gives a 5-year guarantee!
Photo / s: Wunderlich
At a glance:
44903-002 - Wunderlich »SPORT« rear conversion - black
• High-quality, well thought-out conversion kit for a sporty, puristic rear
• Replaces the optically dominant, original rear
• The original BMW pannier rack can still be used without restrictions
• Including the precisely fitting underside cladding to close the opening,
which occurs when removing the original wheel cover
• The cladding on the underside serves as the basis for accommodating the conversion components
• The angle of inclination of the license plate is adjustable
• Number plate can be moved in height using elongated holes
• Including the holder for further use of the original indicators
• Including sporty rear light and reflector
• Electrical connections and hidden cable ducts prepared
• With LED license plate lighting with E-mark
• Easy conversion
• Including assembly components
• No ABE required
• Underside cladding: ABS plastic, precisely deep-drawn
• Cantilever license plate holder: aluminum, precisely milled and powder-coated in black
• License plate holder: stainless steel, black powder-coated
• Small series. Made by hand.
• Whimsical design. Functional and integrated.
• No ABE required
• 60 days right of return
• 5 years warranty
• Made in Germany
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in tuning BMW motorcycles? Then the following excerpt is sure to be just the thing.
Wunderlich rear conversion for the BMW F 900 R and XR!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.