Reading time 2 Minutes
The tuning team Techart has presented a new aerodynamic package for the facelift versions of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera & Turbo Cabrio on its website that we absolutely have to show you. As far as the details and the exact differences to the older versions are concerned, we have tried to find out some information for you and have partly found what we are looking for. Since Techart published the pictures without further comments, the information is a bit “thin” for the time being. What we were able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. But since it is well known that the "Forest for the trees does not see " it may well be that we missed something. Should you have noticed any further modifications compared to the production model, then we would be happy if you write us the changes in the "comment box", we will then add them to the post as soon as possible.
These are the details of the Porsche 911 (991) Carrera & Turbo Facelift MK2 Tuning:
- for the facelift version of the 911 series of type 991
- Techart MkII for Carrera and Turbo (performance, driving dynamics, wheels, styling and interior)
- Interior with changed upholstery, steering wheel, instruments, moldings, etc.
- Side skirts, multi-point adjustable two-part front spoiler I, rear wing II (fixed rear wing and adjustable wing available), all parts are made of carbon and polyurethane RIM
- various stripes and graphics
- Techart Formula aluminum wheels in different dimensions and colors
- Lowering with Techart sport springs and dampers
- Turbo / Turbo S models with performance increases (Turbo 580PS and 840Nm / Turbo S 640PS & 880Nm, around 4600 euros)
- Performance also for the Carrera S on 480 PS and 580 Nm
- Acceleration: Turbo S to 2,7 km / h in 100 seconds, Turbo S Cabrio in 2,8 seconds, top speed of 338 km / h
- Acceleration: Carrera S model (Carrera S, S Cabrio, 4S, 4S Cabrio) 0,4 seconds faster to 100 km / h (911 Carrera 4S in 3,6 seconds, top speed 310 km / h)
- Increases in performance can be activated by means of the driver switch on the center console or the sports button on the steering wheel
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LANDZERATI, LEX MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others.