For some, cars are just machines, but for others, some of them are particularly attractive and interesting. Especially when they bring powerful engines, sporty lines and a large amount of luxury. We've compiled a list of the most seductive cars of the last 100 years. The top 20 most 'attractive' cars are:
1. Jaguar E Type
- The sports car debuted in 1961 and was produced until 1974. Enzo Ferrari himself declared that this was "the most beautiful car ever built".
2. DB5: the One-77
- It may not be Aston Martin's fastest or prettiest car, but the DB5 is unanimously the most attractive. The former James Bond car went into production in 1963 with a 4,0-litre engine that accelerated from 0 to 100 km/h in 8 seconds.
- This Mercedes-Benz passenger car with the iconic gullwing doors was produced between 1954 and 1963.
- Ford has been building the Mustang model for the past 50 years. But the 390 Fastback GT 1968 is the finest specimen of all and was a key part of a long car chase in the crime film Bullitt.
- The 1963 Sting Ray model of the legendary car is the most attractive vehicle Chevrolet has ever produced. It is a car that is extremely coveted by car enthusiasts. Imagine traveling in a Corvette while playing your favorite game and wagering at 22Bet login place.
- This is Aston Martin's fastest and most beautiful car. And only 77 copies of the model were built.
7. Rolls Royce Wraith
- The car was used extensively in post-war England and over time the automaker began using interchangeable parts to save costs, making the Wraith easier to maintain and repair.
8. MP4-12C Spider
- The McLaren vehicle, introduced more than 10 years ago, reaches a top speed of well over 300 km/h and accelerates from 3,1 to 0 km/h in 100 seconds.
9. 1934 Duesenberg Model J
- Only 12 Duesenberg Model Js were built and one of them was sold at auction for $1,43 million.
10. 1968 Ford GT40
- The car is one of the most expensive ever sold at auction ($11 million). The classic won the 24 Hours of Le Mans four times.
11 Porsche 911
- Very well known when you say Porsche, of course, is the 911. This car (or rather the series of vehicles shaped like the original 911) is already over 50 years old!
12. Lamborghini Gallardo
- The Gallardo Superleggera LP 570-4 model accelerates from 3,4 to 0 km/h in just 100 seconds.
- Expensive, very fast and the rebirth of the Bugatti brand. During the New York Auto Show, the vehicle even had a security guard to prevent the public from getting too close to the powerful vehicle.
14. McLaren F1
- The vehicle was at times the world's fastest car until the Bugatti Veyron came onto the market. Manufactured by/with F1 Team McLaren.
15. Ferrari 250 GTO
- One of the most beautiful and expensive cars of all time. It was produced between 1962 and 1964. In May 2012, the vehicle was auctioned off by racing driver Stirling Moss for $35 million.
16. F12 Berlinetta
- It was at times Ferrari's fastest road car. In November 2012, the first example sold for $1,1 million at an event benefiting Hurricane Sandy victims.
17. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
- The car debuted in November 2012 during the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- One of the greatest car designers, Henrik Fisker (BMW Z8, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Fisker Karma, Galpin-Fisker Mustang Rocket, VLF Force 1 V10, VLF Destino V8, Fisker EMotion, Fisker Ocean, and Fisker Orbit) founded in 2004 his own car company. Fisker Automotive may not have been successful, but his karma is beautiful.
19. BMW Z8
- Designed by Henrik Fisker, the model was produced between 1999 and 2003. The Z8 was driven by James Bond in the film 007 The World Is Not Enough.
20. Camaro Z28
- This vehicle has a V8 engine and is primarily popular in the United States.
We have published countless other tuning reports on tuningblog.eu. If you want to see an excerpt, just click HERE, And also interesting products around the topic Car and Car tuning are online. We have included an excerpt of the last ones here for you.