- Conversion to off-road buggy (rat)
- Base: GMC Sierra Duramax
- Engine: Duramax V8 turbo diesel engine
- Chiptuning (software tuning)
- Air intake system
- special off-road tires all around (rear wider as in front)
- 3-inchspacers front and 6 inches behind
- 3 x LED light strips on the front
- 1 x light bar per side
- Body stripped (aprons, hood, roof, sidewalls, tailgate etc. removed)
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.