We already know that Widebody Ferrari 812 Superfast from the Novitec Group! More 812 is not possible, right? Go then! This unique piece from the Novitec Group probably even makes the planned 812 GTO (2021) hardcore sports car with Super V12 look like. And the brand new Omologata based on Superfast as a one-off? It also looks pale, as we think. And the 1of1 “full carbon” Novitec Ferrari 812 N-Largo is even ready to put the internal Novitec brothers in the shade as a standard or N-Largo widebody. With a body made entirely of carbon, it is simply on a different level. And Novitec did not paint over the ultra-light body kit, but made it shine in “carbon fiber”. So you can see it in the crack.
1of1 "full carbon" Ferrari 812 N-Largo
No matter whether it is the large areas like the doors, the wide fenders or the long bonnet, or the small details like the door handles and even the hub cap of the black NF 10 NL rims from the Vossen shelf with central locking. Everything is made of carbon! And of course that also applies to the mighty front splitter through to the large rear wing. And the price? It is just as "fascinating"! A “normal” N-Largo 812 Superfast costs around 150.000 euros plus a good 285.000 euros for the donor car. The changes to the 1of1, however, cost almost 300.000 euros. Novitec explains this with a good 700 additional working hours compared to a normal N-Largo conversion. And the weight? Unfortunately we don't know that!
Maybe less than 1.550 kilograms?
A normal 812 Superfast weighs around 1.630 kilograms, which is quite impressive considering the fat 6,5-liter V12 vacuum cleaner. The 1of1 “full carbon” Novitec Ferrari 812 N-Largo should nibble off a bit of it. At the moment we do not know whether the difference to the N-Largo is significant. But the fact is: With the 1of1 “full carbon” Novitec Ferrari 812 N-Largo you play in the league of a Ford GT Liquid Carbon and Pagani Huayra.
These are the changes to the 1of1 "full carbon" Novitec Ferrari 812 N-Largo:
- N-LARGO body conversion in full carbon
- 14 centimeters wider
- better aerodynamic efficiency
- 211 centimeters wide
- Fender flares (seamlessly connected to the series body)
- N-LARGO front fenders
- vertical barge boards behind the front wheel arches and in front of the rear wheel arches
- Front axle 7 centimeters wider
- side skirts
- Front apron and central front spoiler
- Bonnet with N-LARGO panels for the air outlets on the left and right
- Carbon side mirrors
- Diffuser and N-LARGO rear apron
- Rear wing with tear-off edge
- Air outlets on the extensions
- Roof spoiler lip
- NOVITEC NF 10 NL high-tech forged wheels in 21 and 22 inches
- High-tech forging technology
- extremely concave wheel center with five double spokes
- 12.5Jx22 with Pirelli P ZERO high-performance tires 335/25 ZR 22
- 10Jx21 wheels with 275/30 ZR 21 tires
- revised chassis with front lift
- Power upgrade for the V12 to 618 kW / 840 PS at 8.750 rpm and 751 Nm at 7.300 tours
- about 2,8 seconds on Tempo 100
- Maximum 345 km/h
- NOVITEC cockpit according to the wishes of the N-LARGO owner in red
- Sport springs for lowering by approx. 35 millimeters
- Front lift system on the front axle
- NOVITEC four-pipe high-performance exhaust system (with or without valve control, stainless steel or INCONEL)
You want to watch more videos? Then click here. for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
1 of 1 full carbon Novitec Ferrari 812 N-Largo!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.