From the manufacturer Hyundai are now official Pictures and an Video to 2021 Hyundai Tucson N Line! And it has a paint job that is not available in any other equipment variant. After the hatchback and sedan, Hyundai expanded the model range in September 2020 with the presentation of the Kona N Line. The first SUV in the N Line family. And now comes with that Tucson N Line another vehicle in addition. Though not a “real” N-model with more power, but at least with a lot visual Improvements. However, the technology is not completely in series production either. For the N-Line vehicles, for example, the electronically controlled optimized adaptive ECS chassis. It should now dampen vibrations better and enable "more agility".
2021 Hyundai Tucson N Line
In the N-Line Tucson, it supposedly reacts faster to the commands of the driver and movements of the body. It should be just as comfortable in normal mode as the normal Tucson, only significantly more agile in the Sport mode. And also the steering of the N Line adapts depending on the selected driving mode due to a electronic optimization at. And the 2021 Tucson N Line works too optical more aggressive due to the built-in body kit. There is also at the rear double tailpipes and also 19 inch rims are built in. But the highlight is that Shadow gray (Shadow Gray) paintwork. The vinyl dress is optionally available with one roof in Phantom black combinable. If you want a different bi-color finish, you can choose from Dark Knight, Sunset Red, Engine Red and Polar White in addition to the dark roof. Should the vehicle be used elsewhere monochrome then there is Shimmering Silver and Phantom Black.
also with changes in the interior
And Hyundai also made some changes in the Interieur in front. Over there Seats with an N badge with more lateral support and red stitching, ones have a black headliner, a shiny black finish on some surfaces, Aluminum pedals and a Aluminum footrest. There was only under the hood none Changes. Pity! If we get more information about the changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
in summary Hyundai TUCSON N Line:
- sporty N Line equipment
- Refined grille with additional reflections "Parametric Jewels"
- Bumper with optimized air intake - is larger and creates an even sportier look
- silver-colored underrun protection
- black bezels frame the main headlights
- 19-inch wheels as standard
- Trim strips painted in body color
- Optional exterior mirrors available in Phantom Black
- Extended roof spoiler and with fins
- Diffuser and a red reflective tape directly above it
- Shows double tailpipe
- Wheel arches and side protective strips in the lower area of the doors in body color
- Exclusive paintwork in Shadow Gray (seven exterior colors to choose from)
- optional roof paint in Phantom Black
- Shadow Gray, available exclusively for the N Line
- Roof and exterior mirrors can be ordered in Phantom Black in the body colors Polar White, Engine Red, Sunset Red and Dark Knight
- TUCSON N Line in Shimmering Silver and Phantom Black with no two-tone option
- N Line design features and an exclusive color package in the interior (seats made of leather and suede, red stitching, exclusive steering wheel, leather gear knob or cover of the shift-by-wire console, black headliner, aluminum look of the pedals, driver's footrest and Doorsteps)
- N Line optionally adapted with adaptive chassis and steering
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the in-house Hyunda tuner N Performance? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
2021 Hyundai Tucson N Line comes with a sporty look!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.