Two ultra-cool Restomod muscle cars will be auctioned next month. The auction starts on November 2nd with a view to the beautiful Ford Mustang SVT Terminator Cobra from 1970 and just one day later (November 3rd) there will be a 1974 Dodge Challenger Hellcat up for auction. It will be an online auction from "The Market" and the auction proceeds are estimated at £ 90.000 to £ 120.000 (US $ 116.000 to US $ 155.000) for the Mustang and between £ 85.000 and £ 100.000 (US $ 110.000 and 130.000) for the Hellcat . Both vehicles have been extensively modified both technically and visually and together generate almost 1.400 hp. Exactly in the vehicle registration of the V8 Hellcat powered Dodge stately 717 hp and the Mustang makes an impressive 698 horses.
two icons with modern technology
"The two beauties in their original form are real icons of automotive engineering that are guaranteed to set new trends"Said" The Market "boss Tristan Judge. "The scope of the work carried out, the many details but also the costs that were expended for their modernization are immense. The new owners each receive a vehicle that combines modern performance and the iconic, particularly classic look from back then. However, on a whole new level, which makes them extremely desirable“, Continues Judge. The Mustang combines the look of the original from the 1970s with tons of improved components taken from the 2003/04 Ford SVT and actually designed for the "Terminator" Cobra were developed. The modified 4,6-liter V8 is equipped with a 2,6-liter Kenne Bell compressor in order to achieve the 698 hp mentioned. That is far more than its original output of "only" 390 hp.
Top speed over 290 km / h
As a result, the top speed of the Mustang Fastback is said to be over 290 km / h. And the Dodge, painted in Mopar Snakeskin Green, also has a new engine under the hood. A modern Hellcat V8 with 717 hp is installed in combination with a specially adapted chassis to improve handling. And inside the Challenger, for example, there is an Intelletronix dashboard with 6 displays, there is Alcantara upholstery and much more. At the end... A wonderful duo that shouldn't be separated! If we get more information about the changes to the 1974 Dodge Challenger Hellcat or the 1970 Ford Mustang SVT “Terminator” Cobra, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply take our Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Photo / s: The Market
A few details about the 1970 Mustang SVT “Terminator” Cobra:
- 1970 Ford Mustang SVT Terminator Cobra (Restomod)
- Tunning by AK Rods & Customs
- 4,6 liter V8 petrol engine with 2,6 liter compressor from Kenne Bell
- Top speed over 180 miles per hour (approx. 290 km / h)
- SVT six-speed manual transmission T-56
- 3,55: 1 differential, 8,8 rear
- ABS anti-lock braking system, traction control, airbags, alarm system, OBDII connection
- Paint in Subaru Metallic Gray
- dark headlights, new front spoiler, 2 x air openings in the bonnet, rear spoiler
- 18x9J Mogul Racing MR-7 light alloy wheels in graphite
- 285/35 ZR18 Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 tires
- Cobra calipers all around
- Interior with 2003 Mustang equipment: new leather seats, individual rear seats, vinyl headliner with two reading lamps, door panels with manual window cranks, new dashboard, additional fuel gauge
- Suspension from the 2003 Ford Mustang SVT 'Terminator' Cobra
A few details about the 1974 Dodge Challenger Hellcat:
- painted in Mopar Snakeskin Green
- current Dodge Hellcat engine
- New landing gear from Control Freaks (9-inch ductile iron rear from Strange Engineering)
- Rotisserie chassis, complete restoration, double front spoiler, matt black fiberglass bonnet, fiberglass fenders, black grille, dark headlights, foiling on the rear (fenders and trunk lid)
- 18-inch light alloy wheels with six spokes with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires in size 255/40 ZR18 at the front and 295/35 ZR18 at the rear
- Wilwood braking system with six pistons at the front and four at the rear
- four tailpipes, darkened taillights
- Interior with new dashboard, headliner, seats, Intelletronix 6-gauge dashboard with bright green dials, accents in the door panels and the center console, Cheetah SCS gear lever (“America's Best Shifter”), trunk lined with fabric, battery centrally mounted
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the currently very popular topic of the "Restomod vehicle"? Then the following excerpt is sure to be just the thing.
1970 Mustang SVT "Terminator" Cobra
1974 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Restomod
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.