ECD Automotive Design recently completed a new Defender under the surname "Project Rowdy“Came out on the street. The vehicle is a D110 (long model) which of course has been completely restored as always. After dismantling the vehicle, no expense or effort was spared again to make the 80s classic look like a new car after assembly. And this time there was also a very special paint job. The Defender was wrapped in elegant British Racing Green and combines the vinyl dress with many matt black accents on the bull catcher, the aprons, the steps, the roll bar or the underride guard. And of course a thick V8 is also installed under the hood.
LS3 V8 with 6,2 liter displacement
The engine is the well-known LS3 V8 with 6,2 liter displacement from the Chevrolet Corvette, which generates huge 572 hp in this vehicle and was coupled to a modern automatic with 6 gears. For the chassis, the decision was made to use the in-house ECD air suspension and the power is transferred using 18-inch silver Sawtooth alloy wheels with BF Goodrich All Terrain T / A tires. A look through the spokes also reveals a sports brake system from Brembo, which with large perforated brake discs and red painted brake calipers ensures a deceleration appropriate to the species. And of course the cabin is also unique.
heated & ventilated Recaro Orthoped seats
There are heated and ventilated Recaro orthoped seats for the driver and front passenger, and the middle row of seats has also been fitted with Recaro sports seats. All seats can be adjusted electrically and, like the dashboard, the center console or the door panels, are upholstered in “Hand Tipped (brown)” and subtly set off with a black stitching. And as always, there is a high-end infotainment system from Alpine with Apple Car Play and Sirius XM, which this time was coupled to an Infinity Kappa speaker system. In addition, as always, many small details such as the Evander Wood wooden steering wheel with Land Rover Center Cap or an instrument cluster from the Vintage Series with white dials.
with Warn Industries winch on the front apron
The tuner has also been integrated into the Defender to include particularly useful features such as the Warn Industries winch on the front apron, the extensive roll cage with additional lights or a sophisticated drawer system in the rear area with holder for sparkling wine / wine / champagne and the associated glasses. Once again a unique vehicle that is anything but cheap with well over € 200.000. We currently have no further details on the Project Rowdy. If we receive timely information on further changes not previously mentioned, there is of course an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new, you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy viewing the pictures.
(Photos: ECD Automotive Design)
These are the details of the PROJECT Rowdy:
- Name "PROJECT Rowdy"
- Base: Land Rover Defender D110
- Single copy
- complete paint in British Racing Green and accents in matt black (roof, roll bar, crash protection, roof structure, mirror etc.)
- 18 inch Custom Sawtooth Wheels alloy wheels in silver
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T / A off-road tires
- LS3 6.2L V8 from the Chevrolet Corvette with +572 PS
- 6-speed automatic
- Sports exhaust system (possibly Borla Performance) with stainless steel tailpipes
- KBX bonnets for the front fenders
- massive running boards in matt black
- new grille in black
- new chassis (adjustable air suspension by ECD)
- new brake system with red painted brake calipers (Brembo GT Performance Kit), two-part system with slotted brake discs, 6-piston calipers at the front and 4-piston calipers at the rear
- LED headlights in black including LED turn signals
- new bonnet with powerdome
- Tubular A bumper with crash bar and Warn Industries winch and underride protection
- Additional LED lights on the roof 4 x front and 2 x rear
- new metal bumper at the rear (pipe design)
- full spare wheel on the loading area (swiveling)
- 2 x Recaro orthopedic seats, front (heated, ventilated, electrically adjustable)
- middle row of seats with Recaro seats (heated, ventilated, electrically adjustable)
- black carpet in the vehicle
- Nappa leather full leather interior in hand tipped with black contrast stitching
- Vintage Series round instruments in aluminum / silver with background in white
- ECD center console with aluminum cup holders, control unit for the seats (front and rear)
- Evander Wood sports steering wheel with Land Rover Center Cap
- Console with rear air conditioning, USB, wireless charging pads for mobile devices and cup holders for front and middle row passengers, new seat belts
- WiFi in the vehicle
- Radio - Alpine Infotainment System with Infinity Kappa speakers, subwoofer, rear view camera, power amplifier JL Audio Sound System, Sirius XM, Apple Car Play, JBL subwoofer,
- new interior trim
- Automatic headlight control, electric windows, central locking, wireless charging station for the smartphone
- pull-out loading floor with wine / sparkling wine / champagne compartment including glasses in the rear area
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner ECD Automotive Design we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
565 PS-V8 Defender from ECD in British Racing Green!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.