Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around SS Customs. The newest creation that us, after the crazy Army Look Tesla Model S, encountered from the hallowed halls of SS Customs is a modified BMW M3 F80 where it is difficult to overlook that the owner is an M-GmbH fan. We already know a few details about tuning the BMW M3 F80. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: SS Customs)
These are the details we know:
- darkened windows all around
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- Owner is Mike Coker
- Vorsteiner carbon aerodynamic kit (front lip, side skirts, diffuser and aluminum rims)
- Toyo tires
- H & R lowering
- Eisenmann exhaust system ESS
- M racing stripes on the whole car
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.