This one complete restored and with countless modern ones components stocked Ford F-250 Pickup we have to show you. The vehicle comes from the team of "Velocity Modern Classics“, which also at any time the classic Ford Bronco or a rare one International Scout restore and rebuild. But this article is about the 1970 Ford F-250 "High Roller" walk. The vehicle belongs to the so-called "Signature Series' by Velocity Modern Classics. This is a Restomod model range that includes all fifth generation F-Series trucks. In other words, vehicles from model years 1967 to 1972. All are built according to a certain pattern, but can still be extensively individualized at the same time. This means that colours, materials etc. can still be selected individually.
Ford F-250 pickup as restomod
All of Velocity's Signature Series line-up converted vehicles have bespoke ones Restomod components there, which are simply part of such a conversion, and ride on one Roadster Shop RS4 chassis. In addition, one is installed under the hood Ford Performance 5,0 liter Coyote V8, which ensures proper propulsion. With regard to the engine, Velocity installs its own strap system and are also special elbow and one specially made for the Restomod-F-250 Stainless steel exhaust system included. Although there is no concrete key data on the performance of the engine, we know that there is one 4R70 four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive hangs. And there is also a specially designed for tough off-road use Atlass II transfer case, which enables a gear reduction and allows the four-wheel drive to work as effectively as possible.
33-inch Toyo Open Country tires
With regard to the chassis, one relies on a powerful Dana 44 front axle and a Ford 9 inch (approx. 23 cm) rear axle. Special ones are installed on the axles AFCO coilover dampers and the powerful Off-road tires are 33 inches (0,84 m) tall and of the Toyo Open Country type. You install it on 18 inch large Steel rimswhich can be painted in the vehicle color on request. And inside? At first glance it looks like 1970, but it sounds like 2022 and also feels like 2022. Because hand-sewn Leather and custom made Textiles cover almost every millimeter of the cabin. Of particular note are the new ones Bench, the new dashboard and of course the custom ones too door panels with lighted Griffen. These are Dakota Digital Instruments behind one Sparc Industries steering wheel installed. The acoustics of the sound system are also controlled Morel Audio speakers about one Retro Sound Huntington System. And so that you don't work up a sweat unnecessarily, there is also a modern one Climate control installed.
Sound system, air conditioning & Co.
With a beautiful Custom paint, classic side mirrors and lots Chromium the changes are rounded down. the Signature Series Incidentally, starts at $285.000 and the F-250 pictured is as Heritage Edition vehicle about $325.000. However, things like the two-tone Painting, the purse, electric treads, a cabin lighting, a lacquered one engine compartment, air-conditioned Seats, a Backup camera And diverse Billet aluminum parts inside (window cranks, shift knobs etc.), new front and rear stabilizers and a towing package already there. First deliveries are scheduled for summer 2023 start. If we get more information about the changes, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed about this if you simply use our Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Details of the SIGNATURE SERIES:
- F250 starts at $285.000
- Ford 5,0 liter Coyote V8
- 4R70 gearbox
- Transfer case Atlas II
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- specifically manifold
- Velocity fuel tank made of stainless steel
- custom made stainless steel exhaust
- Roadster Shop RS4 frame
- Wilwood 4-wheel disc brake system
- Hydraboost brake booster
- Coilovers front and rear
- Dana 44 front axle
- Ford 9″ rear axle
- Glasurit paintwork
- polished 18 inch rims
- 33 inch off-road tires
- JW Speaker headlight
- Chrome accessories
- California style side mirrors
- new seals all around (windows, doors etc.)
- Velocity Exclusive interior with bench seat
- Velocity Blended Custom Floor Mats
- Alpine BT stereo system
- Vintage air conditioner and heater
- Velocity exclusive Dakota digital instruments
- Ididit steering column
- Premium Sound System
- GT performance steering wheel
details from HERITAGE EDITION PACK:
- F250 from $325.000
- two-tone custom paint: exterior, roof and dashboard
- Electric steps
- chrome trims all around (beltline), cab, tailgate and grille
- complete wet grinding and polishing of the body
- Painted engine compartment: including inner fenders and fire protection wall
- Velocity Custom Cab Lights
- Billet exterior package: hood emblems, wheel center caps, cab lights, tailgate handle and door handles
- Velocity exclusive leather interior
- special door panels
- Seat heating & seat ventilation
- body-colored Ididit steering column
- Touchscreen BT stereo sound system with Sirius XM and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Backup camera
- Alarm Upgrade Volumetric & Tilt Sensors
- Velocity Billet Interior Package: Door shells, window cranks, lighted armrest, door locks, switches, climate control knobs, steering wheel and defrost vents
- Stabilizers front and rear
- Velocity painted bumpers
- towing package
- Roadster Shop RS4 coilover kit
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands of other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you especially interested in our Tuning classics Title? Then the following excerpt is tuned Young and oldtimers definitely the right place to browse.
other related posts
Ford F-250 Pickup as Restomod by Velocity Modern Classics!
Photo credit: Velocity Modern Classics
tuningblog.eu - on the subject Classic tuning (Restomods, Elektromods & Co.) we keep you up to date with our magazine. It is best to subscribe to our feed and you will be informed automatically as soon as there is something new about this post. And of course to all other contributions.
Follow us on YouTube (click)