After Tuner Brabus a few days ago the brutal BRABUS 800 based on the Mercedes E63s AMG 4MATIC + Presented to the public, the Mercedes S63 AMG 4MATIC + Coupe (C217), which is technically identical on the engine side, comes a short time later as Brabus 800 Strokeed. Of course, the 4,0 liter eight-cylinder twin-turbo of the current S63 AMG models also has a lot of potential, and so Brabus equips the coupe almost identically. Again, the target was 800 PS and this was only possible with interventions in the charging system. BRABUS high-performance turbochargers, a modified fuselage group with reinforced axial bearing, a significantly larger compressor unit for maximum 1,6 bar boost pressure and, of course, an in-house electronic engine control system are now installed.
This comes in the form of the well-known BRABUS PowerXtra additional control unit that is connected to the CAN data bus using plug-and-play technology. After the modifications, the big coupé has a fabulous 588 kW / 800 PS which are available at just 6.100 rpm and at the same time the torque increases to an impressive 1.000 Nm, which is already fully available from 3.600 tours. The nine-speed automatic transmission is optionally shifted via the BRABUS RACE aluminum shift paddles on the steering wheel and the 4MATIC + all-wheel drive transfers the power to the road.
The result is an impressive 3,1 seconds at 100 km / h and an electronically sealed maximum speed of 300 km / h. If that's not enough, you can already look forward to a BRABUS Vmax module, which will be available soon. Then probably over 330 km / h should be no problem. And of course, the whole thing is also audible because Brabus installed his own BRABUS sport exhaust system which is offered for all S63 variants. The system is made entirely of stainless steel and significantly reduces the exhaust backpressure and also comes with exhaust flaps for electronically controlled sound management.
This can be controlled by the driver from the cockpit and can choose between the discrete mode "Coming home" and an open position of the flaps which makes for a crazy soundscape. And of course you can see the modified S63 its extra power because Brabus is typical of the Stuttgart with a new aerodynamic package. In the wind tunnel, the carbon components were redeveloped especially for the facelift variant of the S-Class Coupé and include a front apron including spoiler lip and customized carbon elements in the front bumper. And also at the rear there are changes because here you built a sight-carbon diffuser with cutouts for the sports exhaust system and a discreet rear spoiler on the boot lid. Fits BRABUS emblems front and back.
In addition, there are attachments for the side air outlets in the bumper, which emphasize the sporty side area. The side section is underlined by stylish mirror caps made of carbon. As is typical for Brabus, there are also new alloy wheels and 0 to 18 inch monoblock wheels in different colors can be ordered here. The presentation vehicle in Geneva is exhibited with two different sets of wheels and on the one hand brand new Monoblock M "PLATINUM EDITION" forged wheels are installed which perfectly fill the wheel arches in the dimensions 22Jx9 in front and 21Jx10.5 in the rear.
Brabus Continental, Pirelli or YOKOHAMA use high-performance tires in the dimensions 255/35 ZR 21 at the front and 295/30 ZR 21 at the rear. The other side is equipped with even larger BRABUS Monoblock G "Platinum Edition" wheels which are even bigger in 9Jx22 with 255/30 ZR 22 slippers at the front and 10Jx22 inches with 295/25 ZR 22 tires at the rear. Due to a subtle lowering of about 15mm (BRABUS lowering module) both wheel sets sit precisely in the wheel houses. And of course there are also a lot of changes in the interior. The BABUS fine leather chrome badge that was attached to the seat backs immediately falls here. It says that the tuner's in-house saddlery has lent a hand and you can tell from the cuoio-colored leather that is built into the last corner in a special quilted design with black piping and seams.
Other highlights include the BRABUS real carbon fiber elements with a glossy or matt finish or the aluminum shift paddles, pedals and door pins. Rounding out the perfect appearance with illuminated door sills and Brabus logo that can be adjusted to match the ambient lighting in different colors. Of course, if we get more details about the changes, there is, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
Details on BRABUS 800 Coupé based on Mercedes S 63 4MATIC + :
- Performance enhancement by means of high performance turbocharger, modified fuselage group with reinforced axial bearing, larger compressor unit and BRABUS PowerXtra auxiliary control unit on 588 kW / 800 PS at 6 100 rpm and maximum torque of 1.000 Nm for 3 600 tours
- BRABUS RACE Aluminum shift paddles on the steering wheel
- 3,1 seconds on Tempo 100
- Maximum speed electronically limited to 300 km / h (BRABUS Vmax module in progress)
- BRABUS sports exhaust system (completely made of stainless steel and with exhaust flaps for electronically controlled sound management from the cockpit controllable)
- BRABUS aerodynamic parts for the facelift variant of the S-Class Coupé (front apron with front spoiler lip, carbon elements in the front bumper, diffuser, rear spoiler, carbon fiber attachments for the side air outlets, carbon cover for the outside mirrors)
- BRABUS Monoblock wheels in 18 to 22 inch diameter (BRABUS Monoblock M "PLATINUM EDITION" 21 inch forged wheels in 9Jx21 and 10.5Jx21 with high-performance tires in 255/35 ZR 21 front and 295/30 ZR 21 rear AND BRABUS Monoblock G "Platinum Edition "Forged wheels in 9Jx22 with 255/30 ZR 22 front and 10Jx22 with 295/25 ZR 22 rear tires)
- BRABUS lowering module for lowering by approx. 15 millimeters
- Interior with BRABUS fine leather chrome plating on the seat backs, cocoi-colored leather, special quilted design with black piping and seams, real carbon fiber elements, aluminum components, door sills with illuminated BRABUS logo
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Brabus we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
World premiere of the Geneva Motor Show 2018
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.