today we introduce you to a tuned BMW M6 V10 hand switch. The car was not refined by a special tuning team but, to our knowledge, has been set up by a private tuning enthusiast (or better wheels) who used tuning parts from several suppliers. Personally, I always like these tuning conversions best, as such a car was usually refined much more individually than a car with a tuning program from just one provider. We already know a few details about the tuning and the parts installed on the BMW M6 V10. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a summary.
Ps. Even more privately tuned vehicles can be found in ours Selfmade category!
(Video: Winding Road Magazine)
These are the known changes to the car:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Only 701 M6 handsets have ever been built
- GT house championship sports exhaust system
- StopTech brakes
- KW V3 suspension
- Quickly makes wheel spacers
- Carbon fiber front lip
- Turner Motorsports carbon kidneys
- Challenge Wheel stud conversion kit
- LED turn signals
- ZHP shifter
- new pedals
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos about this car will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course inform you and put the new data online.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.