Much has been said about the in the past StVO amendment 2021 spoken. But that completely new Traffic signs and symbols were introduced, only a few people know that. In addition, of course, everything became at least one number more expensive. But we know that from all areas of life. And since November 9, 2021, not only speeders, rescue lane offenders and illegal parkers have been punished with sometimes huge fines, the following new traffic signs and so-called symbols have been available and usable ever since.
- The beginning of a bike zone. A maximum speed of 30 km/h applies to all vehicles. Bicycle traffic must not be endangered or impeded. Small electric vehicles such as e-scooters etc. may drive in this area.
- Overtaking of single-track and multi-track vehicles for multi-track motor vehicles and motorcycles with sidecars is permitted verboten. In other words, you have to stay behind the bike.
- Green arrow for cyclists only applies to cyclists. Also, the existing green arrow policy for cars is now extended to cyclists when exiting a cycle lane or engineered cycle lane turn right want.
- The sign for the Radschnellweg. This traffic sign indicates cycle lanes regardless of the road surface (gravel, sand, etc.)
- The sign for one multiple occupancy passenger cars. For the time being, with the StVO amendment, the possibility of releasing the bus lane, for example for carpooling, has ended, but the road traffic authorities can use this symbol for traffic tests.
- cargo bike sign. Another symbol that designates parking areas and loading zones especially for cargo bikes.
- Car sharing sign. A symbol that serves as the basis for additional signs and offers car-sharing vehicles special parking options.
- Badge to identify carsharing vehicles. Such a sticker must be attached to the windscreen in a clearly visible place.
Of course, that wasn't the end of it.
tuningblog.eu has a lot of other articles on the subject of auto & tuning in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. But also planned changes in the law, violations in road traffic, current regulations in the field of STVO or on the subject inspection we would like to inform you regularly. Everything you can find in the category "Test sites, laws, offenses, information". Following an excerpt of the last information:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.