- Video by Hoonigan Daily Transmission
- 2JZ Mustang drift car
- Owner: Formula Drift driver and Mustang fan Justin Pawlak
- built in just 30 days
- light green painted engine
- Turbocharger - Garret GTX 3076-R
- 512 HP (381 KW)
- Gearbox from Nissan 370Z
- new front suspension with large steering angle for drifting
- Trailer coupling for the equipment (wheels and tires, spare parts, tools, etc.)
- Lowering, lightweight aluminum rims, RTR grille (RTR vehicles) with LED vent lights, sports exhaust system,
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
2JZ engine in the Ford Mustang Drift Car
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.