News from the manufacturer Jaguar, the latest creation that Jaguar could present to us would be a possible Jaguar XE SVR that could come on the market with the V8 engine from the F-Type and could represent an alternative to the BMW M3 or Mercedes C63 AMG. We already know a few technical assumptions about the Jaguar XE SVR. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the assumptions we know about Jaguar XE SVR:
- at least 510 PS (or the 550 PS V8 Supercharged version of the Jaguar F-Type R Coupé)
- 5,0-liter V8 engine with supercharger
- rear-wheel drive
- modified 8 automatic transmission from ZF
- from 0 to 100 km / h in less than 5 seconds
- possibly also an XE TMS variant
- Carbon fiber elements
- aerodynamic body kit
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.