Reading time 3 Minutes
The team from the BMW Service & Performance specialists - Performance Technic has released a tuned BMW E46 M3 the days we can not withhold from you. Originally the vehicle comes from the tuner TC design and Performance Technic was responsible for just a few maintenance tasks and took some pictures. We want to show you the car because we think that you should modify exactly such an E46 and that must of course also be shown on tuningblog. Following a list of parts that we could see in the pictures:
- black kidneys
- Carbon air intakes in the front bumper
- Bonnet with additional air openings
- BREMBO brake system with slotted brake discs and black painted calipers
- Lightweight interior (including door panels replaced by particularly light components with loop openings)
- gray painted roll cage
- RECARO bucket seats with Schroth belts
- Fire extinguishing system
- racing gear
- Sport steering wheel without airbag
- aluminum pedals
- Emergency switch
- Tailgate with quick fasteners
- DINAN sports exhaust system
If we get concrete details about the changes, there is of course an update for this story. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
(Photos: Performance Technic Inc. California)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in Tuner Performance Technic Inc. California? Then the following excerpt determines exactly the right one or?
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.