Reading time 2 Minutes
Danger! There is an "update" for this post which contains new information (images, data, video). You will find the new information, specially marked, at the end of the article! Ok, it's not that right now Brabus Rocket 900 but still a very interesting project what Brabus has put on its feet. The tuner has made the new Mercedes V-class, a perfect mix would actually be the V-Class of Brabus and the Carlex design Mercedes Sprinter. Which of course does not mean that the Brabus inside is not worth at least one sin. All details about the new "Transporter" can be found below.
- Aerodynamic package (front spoiler, rear bumper cover)
- BRABUS Monoblock R wheels in 18 or 19 inches
- Tires 245/45 R 18 or 255/45 R 18 as well as 245/40 R 19 and 255/40 R 19
- Lowering springs
- Sport exhaust system with four tailpipes
- Revised interior (leather steering wheel / Alcantara, strips with BRABUS lettering, new lighting inside, special floor mats, aluminum pedals)
- Brabus PowerXtra D4 putty for the V 250 BlueTEC
- 173 kW / 510 Nm 235PS + 33 kW / 45PS and 70 Nm
- Acceleration 0-100 km / h in 8,8 seconds
- Maximum 210 km/h
Update from "01.06.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX": There is new information which of course we can not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures!
Update from "25.10.2017/XNUMX/XNUMX"
And again we got some pictures from a Brabus V-Class and of course you have to see them as well. The V250 got a radiator grille including big Brabus emblem and a striking Brabus Monoblock R wheelset in black with red accents. And the interior has been completely adopted and built a lot of leather and Alcantara paired with a combination of red accents. Have fun with the new pictures!
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.