The team around the tuner Boden AutoHaus has just published a new project. As a basis, a BMW M4 F82 in fire brigade red came into consideration which received the well-known Vorsteiner GTRS4 body kit that we already had at the Austin yellow yellow and Yas Marina blue Version, as well as on TAG Motorsports M4 have seen. Aaaaaaaaaaaber, as extremely radical and consequent as the floor AutoHaus M4 is so far no other! Rotiform Motorsport alloy wheels, a completely empty interior with roll cage, NOS system, Sparco bucket seats and much more make this conversion unique. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the BMW M4 is definitely more exciting, radical and individual and has little in common with the production version. Anyone who is also the proud owner of a BMW M4 should be an interesting starting point for Boden AutoHaus or of course Vorsteiner when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As far as the changes made to the BMW M4 F82 are concerned, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
These are the details of the BMW M4 F82:
- Rotiform aluminum wheels in an estimated 19 inches
- BMW M Performance kidneys & gills
- Roll cage
- Sparco bucket seats (carbon)
- NOS performance enhancement system
- BMW GTRS4 widebody kit (carbon front bumper with integrated front splitter and sideflaps, carbon fiber front fenders 2 inches wider on each side and with air outlets, carbon aero side skirts, carbon fiber rear parts right and left 3,5 inches wider on each side, carbon rear bumper with integrated rear diffuser)
- big rear spoiler (type unknown)
- Pirelli PZero racing tires
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- possibly an additional increase in performance to the NOS system - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion ...)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.