If the boss Hajo Lemke from Mädchen & Motoren wants something special then it will be done! This is what happens with the BMW Mini from Mädchen & Motoren. Of course there is also a well-known partner for the renovation. None other than the tuning company Mcchip-DKR that has already attracted attention with some crazy tuning boxes.
The following tuning is done by Mcchip-DKR:
- 2,0 liter engine from VW (EA113) from the Golf 6 R / Polo WRC
- BorgWarner K04 turbocharger
- Forged pistons - JE-Pistons
- steel connecting rods
- Six-speed DSG transmission
- Drexler differential lock
- Mcchip-DKR "Stage 3" with sturdy 350 PS
- Wiring harness and mechanics including control unit are adapted to Volkswagen.
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner Mcchip-DKR? Then the following excerpt determines exactly the right one or?
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.