Reading time 3 Minutes
For some weeks all the world is talking about Dodge Challenger SRT Demon which brings it to a whopping 852 hp ex works. The American tuner then presented just two weeks ago Hennessey performance seinen Chevrolet Camaro "Exorcist" which should ensure that the Challenger the demons are expelled. But as crazy as that sounds, 1000 PS from Hennessey are anything but unusual because we have one already Dodge challenger hellcat, one Chevrolet Camaro Z / 28, which C or even the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS marvel at these key data. And whoever deals with the Dodge Challenger Hellcat will know that the Chrysler HEMI 6.2 liter compressor, with its 707 PS & 880 NM torque, is also stuffed into the Dodge Charger Hellcat and has made it the most powerful series sedan in the world since 2014.
And if the technical requirements are identical, it is of course also possible to increase the performance of the charger to 1.000 PS. Exactly that has now been done and this specimen has a full 1,012 hp and 969 lb-ft, which corresponds to the equivalent of 1026 PS & 1313NM torque. The components used in the HPE1000 kit are identical to those used in the Challenger. Modified in this way, the sedan sprints to 2,8 mph in 60 seconds and the quarter mile is covered in 9,9 seconds. We have added the most important information about the conversion in English below.
⚠ below against a 650 PS Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 ➡ klick
These are the changes to the Dodge Charger Hellcat:
- Twin turbo system working in conjunction with the factory supercharger producing 15 psi boost
- Twin ball bearing turbochargers with billet aluminum compressor wheels
- High-flow air to water intercooler system
- Stainless steel turbo headers and down pipes
- Dual turbo waste gates
- Turbo inlet tubing with dual blow-off valves
- Upgraded high-flow fuel injectors
- Upgraded fuel pump & fuel system
- HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration
- High-flow air filter element (replaces the factory air filter in the airbox)
- Professional installation
- All necessary gaskets & fluids
Chassis dyno testing. You'll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels
- Road testing (up to 100 miles)
- Hennessey exterior badge (rear)
- HPE1000 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear)
- Twin Turbo badges
- Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior)
- Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay)
- Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats
Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by John Hennessey
- Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR)
- 1 Year / 12,000 mile limited warranty. Contact a Hennessey Performance Sales associate for more details
- Shell V-Power Nitro + 93 octane gasoline
- Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change
Should we receive further details, we will of course add them to the post in a timely manner.
News from 20.07.2018
The 1.000 PS Dodge Hellcat Charger from Hennessey Performance shows what it can do against a 650 PS Z06 Chevrolet Corvette! Have fun with the film!
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.