Most of us see a license plate as a necessary evil. It is particularly unsightly if the letters on the aluminum signs scratch or fade after a short time. And who doesn't know them, the unsightly parking bumps caused by towbars? Especially now in summer, our cars should of course shine in full splendor. Scratched and dented metal plates don't really fit into the concept.
Fortunately, there is now a visually appealing and durable alternative to the aluminum plate: the extremely stable 3D license plates made of plastic. With their relief-like appearance, they definitely attract attention and beautify every vehicle, in contrast to the easily scratchable and dent-prone aluminum plates. The striking plastic labels are not only great for their appearance (and are fully approved without registration), they also have many other advantages that immediately convince:
- They are extremely flexible and return to their original shape even after deformation or with light parking bumps. Dents in the shield are a thing of the past and even a curved mounting on the bumper works perfectly. The specially developed, borehole-free and frameless is best suited for fastening Easy Fix Ultra Velcro strap (TÜV test winner 2016 compared to conventional license plate holders). However, the 3D license plates also fit into standard plastic holders or can be mounted with screws. Only the Simple Fix clamp bracket is not suitable for mounting the 3Ds due to the flexibility of the label.
- The circuit board and the letters of the 3D license plates are dyed black, UV-resistant and, unlike a normal metal sign, cannot fade. This makes them more resistant and easier to maintain compared to aluminum plates (on which only a thin layer of paint is applied). They therefore offer absolute long-term added value for every car.
- Thanks to the specially developed embossing process, the individual plastic letters are riveted to the license plate. The lettering is thus firmly attached to the sign and cannot fall off.
- 3D license plates are much easier to clean than metal number plates: the circuit board of the 3D license plates is sealed with a nanofoil at the factory. As a result, dirt can be removed more easily than with a metal sign. Regardless of whether hand washing or in the car wash: the 3Ds are clean again in no time.
- Another advantage: no entry is required to use the 3D plastic signs! The 3D license plates are fully permissible for road traffic and meet all valid ones
Standards. You don't even have to wait until the next registration of a car: Even cars with already sealed aluminum signs can switch to the dent and corrosion-resistant 3D license plates. This is after receiving the order at www.3d-kennzeichen.de only a simple re-stamping of the badges from aluminum to 3D license plates in the registration office is necessary.
We summarized briefly how stamping works on 3D tags:
- And the best thing is that they are even available in different variants tailored to vehicle details: in addition to the semi-gloss black 3D Prestige license plate are also with Piano lacquer finished glossy plates (an absolute eye-catcher, the 3D Black Magic!), and red marks for commercial use offered. All license plate variants are also shortened Sport XS versions available. You can also Seasonal license plates, E-mark and H-plates can be made in a semi-gloss black & high-gloss Black Magic look.
3D license plates in carbon look are also available. However, these are currently only sealed by a few road traffic authorities in Germany, as they are still in the approval phase. Here you should definitely speak to the responsible registration office before placing an order. This also applies to short license plates in narrow letters: since such do not correspond to the standard of the vehicle registration regulation, no approval guarantee is given by the manufacturer on such custom-made products. (Update 11 / 2018: The carbon license plates are now approved and we have naturally ordered a set)
- The 3D license plate is a product that is completely manufactured and sold in Germany. For the manufacture of the board and the letters, several companies based in Germany work together and deliver the best possible regional quality "made in Germany". The 3D license plate GmbH based in Passau is the sole manufacturer and patent holder. All commercially available 3D license plates come exclusively from the factory of 3D-Kennzeichen GmbH in Lower Bavaria.
At the end... The flexible 3D license plates not only offer a design that clearly stands out and stands out from the average 08/15 license plate: the optically attractive 3D look is also preserved for the life of the car, because the elastic material does not dent when used as intended and is resistant to Corrosion and, thanks to the high-quality materials, also withstands minor impacts and parking bumps without permanent damage. Dents and scratches on the license plate are history!
Our tuning blog team has the 3D license plate already tested and a tutorial prepared for you
For all those who value optical tuning and want to stand out from the crowd, the robust 3D license plates are an absolute must-have! With the voucher code 3D tuning 18 you can up to 31.08.2018 whole 15% discount Secure your order * in the manufacturer's shop at www.3d-kennzeichen.de and change directly from Alu to 3D license plate.
* One discount code can be redeemed per customer at www.3d-kennzeichen.de. Does not apply in combination with other promotions or discounts and cannot be used to order 3D motorcycle license plates.
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also Infoberichte to various tuning products, we have many others, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.