We have recently received pictures of a spectacular Chevrolet Corvette C3 with the Technology of the Corvette C6, the of course we cannot withhold from you. We do not know many details about the conversion, but we can derive a lot from the pictures, and some information was given when the photos were presented. The main focus of the car is to ensure that the team from HEB (Hardcore Engine Builders) has the chassis from the Corvette C6, including the fat one, which actually does not match 6,2 liter V8 with 437 hp and 575 Newton meters of torque adapted to the body of the C3.
the modern technology was retained
All modern conveniences like one Six-speed automatic, a modern one landing gear, ABS, traction control, Lenkradschaltung, Keyless Go or even the LED lighting technology Of course, they couldn't be missing and were also installed. Everything else we were able to find out and have recognized on the photos is listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the data we know about the C3 with C6 technology:
- Restomod-Tuning by HEB (Hardcore Engine Builders from Hungary)
- Corvette C6 chassis including LS3 V8 engine (with some improvements) adapted to the body of the C3
- 6,2 liter V8 with 437 PS and 575 Newtonmeter torque
- Six-speed automatic
- modern chassis
- traction control
- Keyless Go
- LED lighting technology
- Stainless steel manifold
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Painted in Nardo gray
- light blue accents on the mirrors, the gills and typical stinger stripes in the middle over the vehicle
- special aluminum rims in black with white “Corvette Stingray” lettering on the tires
- specially rebuilt lighting equipment
Of course, that was far from it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands of other tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you interested in ours? Tuning classics Title? Then the following extract of tuned young and old timers is sure to be just the thing to browse.
Restomod - Chevrolet Corvette C3 with new C6 technology
tuningblog.eu - on the subject of cars, motorcycles, bikes / ATV / scooters & Co., and of course our passion, the Tuning, we keep you up to date and report daily on cool vehicles from all over the world. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is a new post.