Reading time 4 Minutes
YouTuber MotorOli.de had the unspeakable pleasure of testing the 2019 HGP VW Golf 7 R 3.6 BiTurbo Facelift with +780 PS from HGP Turbonacherung GmbH. And that is extremely extensive and incidentally with a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport in the rearview mirror (video no. 2). The current HGP Golf is basically that Facelift model the well-known Version with a good 740 hp from the tuner HGP. However, the company has reloaded once again and increases the output to around 790 hp and almost 1.000 Newton meters of torque. And so the sprint to 100 km / h is done in under 3 seconds and the needle passes the 200 mark in just under 8 seconds! Crazy… This is the key data of a Porsche 918 Spyder and even the McLaren Senna is not necessarily faster. Not to mention the Ferrari 488 Pista, the McLaren 675 LT or the Porsche 911 GT2RS, they are all SLOW!
HGP VW Golf 7 R 3.6 BiTurbo
The only difference is that they are pure-bred super athletes, which are actually not comparable with prices of well over 1 million euros. Actually… There should be no question that the HGP MK7 should have a top speed of well over 300 km / h. The fact that it is even over 350 km / h impresses even the YouTuber, who was probably already able to move almost every super athlete. And to prove the insane key data in black and white, MotorOli.de has the Wolfsburg from the competitor MTM engine technology Mayer have it measured. A really cool action as we think! Well, the rest is told much better by MotorOli and Martin Gräf from HGP. Have fun watching and stay true to us!
(Video + information: MotorOli.de)
2019 HGP VW Golf 7 R 3.6 BiTurbo Facelift:
- Facelift VW Golf 7 R (MK7)
- Remodeling is fully permitted
- Ceramic brake system with 6 piston calipers and 400 mm brake discs (perforated)
- Electrics matched to all components (servo, cruise control etc.)
- adapted Audi RS3 DQ500 transmission (7-speed) reinforced
- additional fuel system (second fuel pump)
- 19 inch OZ-Racing alloy wheels in black (with Pirelli tires)
- 790 HP and approx. 930 NM torque (limited)
- 0-100 km / h in 2,8 seconds
- 0-200 km / h in 7,8 seconds
- 0-300 km / h in 18,1 seconds
- V / Max. +350 km / h (GPS)
- Lowering with KW coilover suspension
- 3,6 liter engine from the VW Passat (conversion to HGP BiTurbo, intake, exhaust system, connecting rod, piston, intercooler, K&N sports air filter, etc.)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you especially interested in HGP Turbonachrüstung GmbH? Then the following excerpt is for sure just the right thing.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.