It has been two years now that the Spofec GmbH (SPirit OF Ecstasy) the project limited to 8 piece Overdose presented to the world public. After it's a copy too MC Customs We have now discovered another in distant South Africa. This time the team of RACE! SOUTH AFRICA dealt with the extensive renovation and of course we don't want to withhold the spectacular result from you. The highlight is, of course, the complex bodywork conversion whose design Spofec in collaboration with Vittorio Strosek created. The components ensure that the Wraith is 7cm wider at the front due to the significantly wider fenders and the rear is even a huge 13cm wider.
The set of side skirts connecting the widened fenders was also necessary for harmonious lines. The front and rear aprons were also installed and there was a carbon fiber spoiler lip on the tailgate. Particularly noticeable is the 22-inch wheel set with tires in the 265/35 format at the front and 295/30 at the rear. And how RACE! the Novitec performance increase is also claimed to be installed on 717 PS. From the factory, the 6,6 liter twelve-cylinder engine brings a full 632PS & 800NM thanks to biturbo charging, but now, due to the Novitec chip tuning box, powerful 717 PS & 986NM are raging in the noble Britten. So that you can hear that, there was a complete sports exhaust system with tailpipes in series optics.
Due to a flap function, the system can be individually adjusted in volume at any time. Including the presentation vehicle from Spofec, there are now only five more vehicles and we may soon have another to face. If we get more details about the changes, there is, of course, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: RACE! South Africa)
These are the details of the SPOFEC - SPirit OF ECstacy - NOVITEC, Overdose Wraith:
- Body modification in cooperation with Vittorio Strosek (was also on Novitec Limited Edition Ferrari F12 N-Largo S involved)
- Significantly wider fenders front and rear (front + 7cm hi + 13cm), side skirts, front and rear apron, carbon fiber spoiler lip on the trunk lid
- Stainless steel exhaust system with electronic sound management (five kilograms lighter than the standard version, optional variant with switch-tronic exhaust flap control installed)
- modified control for the standard air suspension for discreet lowering
- Performance increase of the 6,6 liter twelve-cylinder with biturbo charging from 632PS & 800NM to 717 PS & 986NM (electronic module - tuning box plug-and-play)
- 4,2 seconds at 100 km / h
- Maximum speed limited to 250 km / h
- Interior completely revised on request (various colors, high-quality leather and Alcantara varieties, changes to this vehicle not known)
- SPOFEC SP1 light alloy wheels (dimension 9Jx22 & 10.5Jx22, tires 265/35 ZR 22 front and 295/30 ZR 22 rear, completely polished - alternatively available in any desired color)
- possibly with SPOFEC carbon-ceramic high-performance brake system (internally ventilated discs 405 x 30 at the front and 395 x 38 millimeters at the rear, 38 kilograms lighter)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from RACE! South Africa we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Spofec Rolls-Royce Wraith has 717PS
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.