What a crazy monster! The boys of RACE! SOUTH AFRICA (Johannesburg, South Africa) have let it crack again and show on the basis of a current Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S completely on TECHART GTStreet R rebuilt copy. The absolute highlight is of course the extremely extensive body kit made of carbon which, in combination with a TECHART wheel set with central lock, ensures a particularly aggressive look. But with this copy you really pulled out all the stops, which means that the optional performance increase on 720 PS & 920 NM torque from Techart is installed as well as the TECHART coilover kit with PDDC connection and optional noselift system.
And even the interior has been planned and the 911 has been given a lot of new details including orange accents. The rear view reveals that a species-appropriate soundscape is also provided because the TECHART GTstreet R exhaust system with four centrally arranged titanium tailpipes including carbon casing (Flap system -> stepless pneumatic flap adjustment) was also attached to the Zuffenhausner. We are with that above linked article We have already made extensive use of the TECHART GTStreet R on the basis of the Porsche 991.2 Turbo S so that we can save more details about this vehicle.
But if you want to know exactly, we have listed all the specifications for the GTStreet R below. If we receive information that some technical changes to this vehicle are very special and differ from the TECHART presentation vehicle, then of course, as always, there is an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
TECHART GTStreet R by RACE! …… based on the 991.2 Turbo S. The focus for this build was the motor, pushing 530 kW (720hp) from the Big Twin Turbo upgrade which can easily accommodate 920Nm of torque. With an upgraded full Titanium exhaust allowing a quicker flow of air out the quad tip rear pipes.Full TECHART range exclusively sold through RACE! ®011 466 email@example.com
Posted by RACE! SOUTH AFRICA on Thursday, 10. May 2018
(Photos: RACE! South Africa)
These are the details of the TECHART GTStreet R based on the Porsche 991.2 Turbo S:
- Name: TECHART GTstreet R
- Basis Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (Type 991)
- Body kit made of carbon (improves downforce at high speeds, front apron with carbon front spoiler and active front spoiler lip, front lights with exposed carbon airframes, side flaps, lightweight front hood with TECHART lettering, lightweight carbon fenders with wheel arch vents and integrated carbon slats, Side skirts, wheel arch extensions on the front and rear axles, air outlet ducts at the rear, carbon fiber cover between the taillights, carbon fiber rear diffuser, active rear spoiler with contoured carbon wing profile, carbon side covers with GTstreet lettering, winglets, carbon intake air scoop)
- TECHART GTstreet R exhaust system with four centrally arranged titanium tailpipes with carbon coating (valve system -> stepless pneumatic valve adjustment)
- Tires front 265 / 35 ZR 20 (alternatively 265 / 30 ZR 21), rear 325 / 30 ZR 20 (alternatively 325 / 25 ZR 21)
- TECHART rims in 20 inch (center lock wheels) or 21 inch (5 hole) (9,5 J and 12 J width)
- TECHART coilover kit with PDDC connection and optional noselift system (+60 mm ground clearance on the front axle)
- painted calipers
- several performance kits (for 911 Turbo and Turbo S 991.1 and 991.2 model generation up to 471 kW (640 PS) & 880 Nm -> another performance kit with 530 kW (720 PS) is planned
- TECHART interior (two customizable equipment lines in GTstreet R design -> Exclusive finest leather, version "Club Sport" with Alcantara, color-coordinated roll bar, 6-point belts, door opener loops, door panels in GTstreet R design, leather or Alcantara on the dashboard, center tunnel, center console, headliner, sun visors, door bars, seats, GTstreet R seam design, trim parts painted in the color of your choice, optional carbon packages -> Decorative strips, covers, seat back shells, TECHART sports steering wheel with a smaller diameter and 12 o'clock marking as well as covered backs of the gearshift paddles, TECHART instrument cluster, door sill guards, pedals, glove compartment lid with milled badge, GTstreet R owner's folder)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from RACE! South Africa we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
TECHART GTStreet R with 720 PS & 920 NM
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.