Reading time 3 Minutes
Subdued but less brutal! Would you have a comparison between the 1.000PS Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe Mansory Black Edition or the current Mansory Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe Platinum Edition put into words, this term would fit very well. Not that Mansory would have designed the C217 Coupe discreetly in any way, the missing rear wing and the simple matt white paintwork make the large Coupe look more discreet than the Black Edition and, in my opinion, it also suits the Über-Benz significantly better . Much has changed beyond that in contrast to Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe Diamond Edition by Mansory not from a year ago. The interior is new and has a different color design and the performance has been increased from 985PS to that of the aforementioned Black Edition with M1000 performance kit and the resulting 1.000PS & 1.400NM. The guys around the Mansory team presented the car yesterday and of course we have to show it to you. After the extremely comprehensive tuning cure that the S63 AMG was allowed to endure, it is now, like the above-mentioned variants, much more exciting, more aggressive and much more potent than the production version. If you are thinking of buying an S63 C217 in the future or already own one, Mansory is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Mansory design)
These are the details of the Mansory Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe Platinum Edition:
- Mansory aerodynamic body kit made of carbon (front spoiler, new bumpers, rear diffuser, roof spoiler, trunk lid spoiler, bonnet with air intakes, front grille with Mansory logo, fender flares all around, attachments for the bumpers)
- Mansory emblem at the stern
- darkened taillights
- Interior leather (two-tone look, new steering wheel, floor mats and other extensive details in carbon)
- Lowering -30 mm
- Mansory sports exhaust system
- stronger adapted brake system
- Mansory wheels in 22 inches (tires 255/30 R22 front and 295/25 ZR 22 rear)
- several performance increases from 585PS and 900 Nm to a maximum of 735 kW / 1000 PS and an electronically limited torque of 1400 Nm (by means of a new turbocharger, intake, compression and other mechanical changes)
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 3,2 seconds
- Top speed electrically limited to 300 km / h
- darkened windows all around
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHIA, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.