We are already familiar with performance increases on vehicles from pretty much every vehicle category from the team around Hennessey Performance. The tuner has recently presented a new vehicle with engine tuning on its website. This time it caught someone * who after the modification can come up with an insane 1.120PS / 1.092lb-ft torque and definitely for strange and puzzled looks from drivers of the same type but with series performance and, even the Dodge Viper Venom 700R Version should worry. The company did not post more details than the result of the increase in performance, but that's enough in that case. What we have been able to find out and have recognized ourselves, we provide you with a summary below as usual. Of course, we also miss something, should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you post them in the "comment box".
Ps. If you have more tuned vehicles like this one Chevrolet Camaro SS or even the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Hennessey wants to see performance just click on the photo reference below on the name of the tuner!
(Photos: Hennessey performance)
These are the details of the Dodge Viper Venom 1000:
- for the third generation Viper
- 1.120 hp on the wheel at 6.200 revolutions per minute (series: 640 hp)
- Torque from 600 lb-ft to 1092 lb-ft (1.481 Nm)
- 0 on 60 mph in 2,7 seconds
- Quarter mile in 9.7s at 152 mph (245 km / h) on drag tires
- 8,4 liter displacement
- forged aluminum pistons (9.2: 1 compression ratio)
- Turbo conversion
- Stainless steel 3 inch exhaust system
- new injectors, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator etc.
- Hennessey shift knob
- new software for the engine
- Hennessey Premium floor mats
- Hennessey Exterior emblems
- Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Exterior Emblem
Here the original description
- Forged Aluminum Pistons (9.2: 1 compression ratio)
- Forged Steel Rods & Wrist Pins
- ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- Thermal Coated Rod Bearings
- Computer Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Twin Precision Ball Bearing Turbochargers
- Front-mounted air-to-air intercooler
- Polished Stainless Steel Inlet Tubes
- Custom Intercooler Hoses with T-Clamps
- Stainless Steel Turbo Headers
- Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
- External Wastegate
- Stainless Steel 3 Inch Exhaust System
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pump & Lines
- Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Engine Management System Upgrade
- Engine Management Calibration
- Hennessey Shift Knob
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- Hennessey® Exterior Emblems
- Venom® 1000 Twin Turbo Exterior Emblem
- Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.